Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frustrating In Store Experience July 10, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by JayLei3000 View Post
    Oh wiener... how brilliant of you to chime in!
    Agree - very intelligent.

Agree - very intelligent.

I would rather the salesman leave me alone until I approach them.

Gotta love it.

I walk in to Wanstalls and no matter how busy they are I get a "Hi, how can we help you" or "Hi, I'll help you as soon as I'm finished with this customer."

And that's why they get all my money.
    Diversity is social poison.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    I walk in to Wanstalls and no matter how busy they are I get a "Hi, how can we help you" or "Hi, I'll help you as soon as I'm finished with this customer."

Me too, I shopped there a lot when I lived in Chilliwack and still buy from them living in Edmonton.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post

Me too, I shopped there a lot when I lived in Chilliwack and still buy from them living in Edmonton.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Regular
    I've had it both ways with TSE to be honest. Some days I get asked 5 times if I need anything just waking around, other times not so much but I don't mind. I haven't made any major purchases there but if they had what I wanted at a competitive price I would likely buy it. I became a member there mostly for the 50 yard range which is a big plus for me.

-mat

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by matm View Post
    I've had it both ways with TSE to be honest. Some days I get asked 5 times if I need anything just waking around, other times not so much but I don't mind. I haven't made any major purchases there but if they had what I wanted at a competitive price I would likely buy it. I became a member there mostly for the 50 yard range which is a big plus for me.

-mat
    Other gun shops although an hour away have 50 yds and the service is incredible. Buy a trigger kit for an ar and a handgun boom installed no charge on the spot. Red dot mounted and loctite. No batteries in a new optic or dead ones open a pack and give you some that's why they get my thousands. Clear educated explanantions on part options, extremely fast special orders and selection of parts other than nea barrels and handguards along with customer service better than I ecpected is why Tse gets bad reviews. The other guys 10 minutes away have great service also. All that said I think it was a good idea for the op to post here. He got a better, faster response than if he had of said anything in store and it seems like it's been rectified. Personal experience keeps me away but I do support local businesses when I can
    CCFR

Whenever I'm dealing with an incompetent employee at any store I just go to the next one. When you are hiring a person to work for you it can be hard sometimes because people lie... Yeah what a surprise eh? Anyways TSE is great i'm glad to have them in my city, always great to deal with. Oh and they have a once a year sale which is actually amazing!
    Eat, sleep, , reload.