CZ Bren 805 S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just going to leave these here...........

From the Desk of Mr. Wolverine:

"17th July 2017 BREN Update

We now have a sample semi auto BREN 805 S1 from CZ and as soon as CZ have supplied us with the technical details we will be sending this unit along with a select fire BREN 805 A1 to the RCMP SFSS for their examination and classification.

The semi auto BREN shown is a “Pistol” version, there will also be 16 inch carbine models. Please don’t ask us about details as first we have to get her approved, then we will worry about the exact configuration, barrel, sights etc that we can supply. You will notice the S1 has an “M16” mag well while the A1 uses CZ’s own magazine.

Tyson will add some photos here to tease you all "

Its good to see that you are trying ot make sure that 10 round pistol mag version is approved.

My biggest beef with MPX CZ EVO Scorpion is the mag capacity.

Real news. Get the r and then hopefully NR
Why does it say us Kansas City. Can you bring a version that says Canada instead?

Its good to see that you are trying ot make sure that 10 round pistol mag version is approved.

My biggest beef with MPX CZ EVO Scorpion is the mag capacity.

You may have an incorrect assumption there, the pistol version uses rifle mags, the rifle came first so mags are 5 rd. Now if you have a pistol mag that fits (XCR-L or LAR 15) then you would be good with a 10 rd mag, at least currently. :)

As for the Scorpion I requested she used standard CZ pistol mags (ten rd) but CZ were not interested, money talks and our market simply does not generate enough money.

Real news. Get the r and then hopefully NR
Why does it say us Kansas City. Can you bring a version that says Canada instead?

This sample came from CZ (Czech Republic) I was pleading with them to please send me any semi auto BREN that they had available, it didn't matter the caliber or the barrel length, so they sent one that was manufacture for the US market.

Finally, something look like B&T AG APC223 but not with 4k swiss price tag. I like Swiss watch and Swiss Army tool but 4k is really something especially when you like them in pair. L0L :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom