Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And You Thought Legal Defence Insurance Was Only An American Thing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I see no expiry on the little card I cut out and put in my wallet. I think i bought this more that a year ago but have never received a renewal notice . Where can i find my expiry date?
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Do you have any example of case(s) that were defended and won by your company ?
    Yes, I've posted one in our forum and there is another one on the website www.firearmlegaldefence.com

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I see no expiry on the little card I cut out and put in my wallet. I think i bought this more that a year ago but have never received a renewal notice . Where can i find my expiry date?
    You'll find your expiry date at the top of your deceleration page. That's the same page the wallet card was on. Or shoot me an email zschwing@capri.ca and I can look into it for you.

In.....thanks for posting

mosdef going to read into this....seems like a no-brainer. Especially with all of the "grey" areas in the FA and the way each group of LEO's decides to interpret them.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Yes, I've posted one in our forum and there is another one on the website www.firearmlegaldefence.com
    Excellent !

I'll have a read later tonight

Thank you
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Excellent !

I'll have a read later tonight

Thank you
    No problem. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    One of the most common comments we get is "I had no idea this kind of protection was available in Canada!" Well it is and Firearm Legal Defence is the only company solely devoted to the firearms community in Canada. For $95/year Canadian gun owners can protect themselves from prosecution against improper storage, transportation, display, handling or use of a firearm. We know that the firearms act is confusing so we also give you free, unlimited access to legal advice. If you have a legal question you can make a call and get a qualified lawyer on the phone and get the answers you need. For more info or to purchase protection today be sure to visit our website and please SHARE this post and make sure every gun owners knows they have an option.

www.firearmlegaldefence.com

Do you have the list of exclusions and limitations. Was trying to find it on the link provided, but first short glance wasn't able to find it. I'll check on it tomorrow.

TAGGED for sure.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph View Post
    Do you have the list of exclusions and limitations. Was trying to find it on the link provided, but first short glance wasn't able to find it. I'll check on it tomorrow.

TAGGED for sure.
    Click here www.firearmlegaldefence.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. You'll see a link that says " view policy here ". If you have any further questions after reviewing it please don't hesitate to contact me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12