Thread: New Shipment form Czech Republic in @ Dlask Arms Corp.

New Shipment form Czech Republic in @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We have just received a new shipment of various things from Czech Republic. Loads more -858 magazines as well as :

Genuine CZ-858 magazine pouches, mil-surp :

https://dlaskarms.com/products_previ...97d84dbfc9d755

Genuine Vz.61 Skorpion magazine pouchs, mil-surp :

https://dlaskarms.com/products_previ...f05c5dd27d1007

Genuine Vz.61 leather holsters, NOS mil-surp :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/vz-61...-used-mil-surp
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

More to come including ( I hope..) SP-01 guide rods and a few sets of genuine, vintage, NOS wood furniture for the CZ-858 ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

And here is the wood furniture sets, including complete mounting hardware components :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/cz-85...nting-hardware

Note; we are selling these as complete sets, please don't email or phone asking to just buy one of the parts. Thank you.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

I'm looking for the wood upper and lower handguard only. If anyone is interested in the rest, PM me.

Any pics of the VZ 61 pouches?

Good to hear that these are on their way; holding off an order until the guide rod comes in!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    More to come including ( I hope..) SP-01 guide rods and a few sets of genuine, vintage, NOS wood furniture for the CZ-858 ( :

Quote Originally Posted by gophers View Post
    Good to hear that these are on their way; holding off an order until the guide rod comes in!
    Guide rods are in, as well as SA/DA competition hammers. We also have some proper magwells, short grips sets and magazine base pads coming in sets. It is getting very, very difficult to source surplus things now even for us. Most of the *good* countries have sold out almost completely. Unfortunately the other ex-commie countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Russia etc. all used the AK platform so we cannot bring anything in to Kanada. ( and the quality tends to be hit and miss, certainly not nearly as good as Czech machining )
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Any news on when the 13lb. Main Spring and Firing Pin Spring will be back in stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Guide rods are in, as well as SA/DA competition hammers. We also have some proper magwells, short grips sets and magazine base pads coming in sets. It is getting very, very difficult to source surplus things now even for us. Most of the *good* countries have sold out almost completely. Unfortunately the other ex-commie countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Russia etc. all used the AK platform so we cannot bring anything in to Kanada. ( and the quality tends to be hit and miss, certainly not nearly as good as Czech machining )
    Hammers are out of stock.
    To complete the job we need "CZ Custom 13lb. Main Spring and Firing Pin Spring", and you're out of stock on these too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Finally all back in stock. I managed to place my order this time. We'll see how much this stuff improves my shadow.