Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The closing of One Shot Tactical

You have been a great retailer, and I wish you well for the future.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

Good for you Darren.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    I'm sorry to see you go, and I hope you have successful endeavours in the future.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

BANNED
    Good luck in your in path..

Wow. Well back in 2002/2003 I was one of your first customers. If not before that, when you were selling clothing out of your basement. You worked a long time in this industry, and if it was in any other industry's you would have made 100 times what you did for the effort at least. You were willing to bring in rare stuff at the time when other vendors had no clue. Thanks for the old arktis special orders lol.

This is sad Darren. But I hope things work out for you, and your family. Good luck on the new venture. This era has truly passed.

Best Regards

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    It is with sadness and joy that I am closing One Shot Tactical Supply to take another journey in my life.

There have been a few personal changes in my life over the last couple years (women, kids etc.) and a recent development in the last couple weeks that has come up (work offer) that I can’t ignore. It all fits perfectly in line with my long term goals.
    Happy for you, but sad to lose OST!

1. We are not closing for financial reason, so your firearms transfers, back orders, current orders and future orders will be delivered to you without issue. You will be looked after and not hung out to dry. We aren’t shutting the doors and disappearing in the middle of the night.
    Never would have expected this, you guys have a great reputation for a reason.

2. Knight’s Armament will continue to be brought into Canada. We have already been arranging for a smooth transition to another company to continue distribution which will make it more available across Canada. Once this is finalized we’ll let you know who it is.
    Best of luck to whomever takes over. It will be very hard to fill your shoes! I trust you are trying to find someone with as much dedication to customer service as yourselves.

3. We are considering offers for the company as a whole (without KAC) if anyone wants to break into the market with a turnkey operation. However at the same time we will be starting to discount some lines of product to start clearing them out.
    I'm happy that you'll be offering discounts, again though, I wish you continued to operate, but accomplishing your life's goals must always take priority.

I will be staying involved in the industry and shooting sports and will probably have more time to see everyone out on the range.
    Best of luck in your new endeavours, and have fun shooting!

I'm both happy for you and sad to see you go. Good luck in the future, don't be a stranger here and now I'm off to place an order.

Cheers,
    Bleep bloop blop

Hey. Its also great too see you were in AR15 Volume 2 with special acknowledgment by Larry Vickers "The Babe Ruth Of Guns". You earned it bro.

Sad to see you go, but when an opportunity knocks, you have to take it! I have learned this lesson the hard way.

Never thought I'd be seeing this thread,I'm torn here because I'm selfish and your one of my favorite dealers but I'm also happy your moving forward in a positive direction.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast