Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: The closing of One Shot Tactical

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

The closing of One Shot Tactical

It is with sadness and joy that I am closing One Shot Tactical Supply to take another journey in my life.

There have been a few personal changes in my life over the last couple years (women, kids etc.) and a recent development in the last couple weeks that has come up (work offer) that I can’t ignore. It all fits perfectly in line with my long term goals.

I have been so blessed being able to serve both civilian and government clients, and have gained so many friends along the way.

To everyone who has made me who I am, thank you! I have learned so much.

To my competition, you guys have been amazing. Even though I’ve butted heads with a few over product lines, I see it as learning, business and making us all better to serve the industry. I look forward to now becoming a client to many of you.

As for One Shot Tactical Supply there are a few things we’d like to state to clear any rumors before they start:

1. We are not closing for financial reason, so your firearms transfers, back orders, current orders and future orders will be delivered to you without issue. You will be looked after and not hung out to dry. We aren’t shutting the doors and disappearing in the middle of the night.

2. Knight’s Armament will continue to be brought into Canada. We have already been arranging for a smooth transition to another company to continue distribution which will make it more available across Canada. Once this is finalized we’ll let you know who it is.

3. We are considering offers for the company as a whole (without KAC) if anyone wants to break into the market with a turnkey operation. However at the same time we will be starting to discount some lines of product to start clearing them out.

I will be staying involved in the industry and shooting sports and will probably have more time to see everyone out on the range.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

BANNED
    awe man, now I gotta get another hat for sure!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Im glad you have a good opportunity to pursue. All the best in your new endeavours.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Unexpected, but when opportunity knocks... Good luck in your future endeavours!

Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Sorry to see another dealer closing ; but congrats on your new career .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Good Luck in your future endeavours!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sorry to see you go, but I'm glad to see it's for greener pastures. You took good care of me and other soldiers I know when we went overseas and I'll always be grateful for that.

BZ and best of luck.
    Browning HP fanboy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Good on you, and thanks for serving the community. I'm a collector of stories, so I'd love to hear what you're up to next.

Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    awe man, now I gotta get another hat for sure!!
    +1

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck with the new chapter in your life!

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast