Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 911 Supply Summer Clearance Sale July 21 - Aug 3, 2017

Business Member
    Thank you for those who shopped with us! We are working hard to ship your orders asap.
    Sale items are going out the door fast, so if you see some things you like, you might want to order them soon! Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post
    Not a silly question at all. I don't think we plan to add any new products to this sale at this point, but I can't say we never will. It is a two-weeks sale after all. But we won't be adding more stock once a product is sold out. Once they are gone, they are gone. Some products will become special order items after the sale is over, at regular price. So if you want something and they are in stock now, better get it before they are gone!
    Well you added new products and I did a new order.... now should I be safe from new product?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well you added new products and I did a new order.... now should I be safe from new product?
    Hi rally guy,

Thanks for the new order. We kept discovering goodies in our warehouse and added them to the sale as we find them. I don't think the treasure hunt is over yet. So... I can't tell if you are safe either.

Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post
    Hi rally guy,

Thanks for the new order. We kept discovering goodies in our warehouse and added them to the sale as we find them. I don't think the treasure hunt is over yet. So... I can't tell if you are safe either.
    Is there a way to sort for new additions? I honestly can't tell what is being added as I flip thru the 4 pages.

Thank you in advance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Is there a way to sort for new additions? I honestly can't tell what is being added as I flip thru the 4 pages.

Thank you in advance.
    After you flip true 20 so times you get a grip!

CGN Regular
    911Supply, next time you add to the sale section, please advise us here. I don't check your webpage 24/7.

CGN Regular
    My order arrived two days earlier than expected. Very happy with everything and won't hesitate to buy from you guys again.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post

Thank you in advance.
    Hi 1-2-2,
    There is a "sort by" drop box at the top of the page, it has the option to sort by "Newest to the oldest".

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDSL View Post
    911Supply, next time you add to the sale section, please advise us here. I don't check your webpage 24/7.
    Hi BDSL,
    Will do.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodder View Post
    My order arrived two days earlier than expected. Very happy with everything and won't hesitate to buy from you guys again.
    Hi Rodder,
    Glad to hear that! Thank you for shopping with us!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast