Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

Quote Originally Posted by .308ACADIAN View Post
    I always get fte when using Winchester ammo in 25rnd mags
    I always get fte when using Winchester ammo period.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We haven't done anything to skirt a mag ruling. What ruling ? I am unaware of what you speak.

The TUF-22 is simply an engineered upgrade to the 10/22 platform rifle so to cure the dreaded FTF and stoppage issues common with using 15 & 25 round aftermarket magazines in a standard 10/22.
    good answer

CGN Regular
    We haven't done anything to skirt a mag ruling. What ruling ? I am unaware of what you speak.

The TUF-22 is simply an engineered upgrade to the 10/22 platform rifle so to cure the dreaded FTF and stoppage issues common with using 15 & 25 round aftermarket magazines in a standard 10/22.
    , Keyword is "Agenda"

Once they're available I'm going to buy one from you immediately. Just dont price it higher than the DAR 22 lol

What is the status on the magazines? I would like to see a picture of them and I would also buy a few even before the frt for the tuf22 is approved.

The latest update from the SFSS is that they want a full 'Technical Data Package' and to see a sample rifle and magazine. Unreal. The last FULL-AUTO rifles we made took 3 days to get an FRT for. This simple .22 we have been told is a MINIMUM of 120 business days to classify ! Hang tight guys, we are doing the best we can.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

The latest update from the SFSS is that they want a full 'Technical Data Package' and to see a sample rifle and magazine. Unreal. The last FULL-AUTO rifles we made took 3 days to get an FRT for. This simple .22 we have been told is a MINIMUM of 120 business days to classify ! Hang tight guys, we are doing the best we can.
    ill buy one the second you make it, keep up the good work
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

CGN Regular
    Death by a 1000 cuts... keep fighting the good fight Leigh!

BANNED
    They'll probably try to jam the new mag into a charger pistol , even if it only fires once and blows up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    Death by a 1000 cuts... keep fighting the good fight Leigh!
    Not ever going to quit.

We are in the right as honest, law abiding Canadian citizens. Society can only run properly if there are rules that are seen to be fair, understandable and apply equally to each and every person living here. There cannot be arbitrary 'laws' made by un-elected minions. That is not a free society it is an Oligarchy. Putin would be proud of our Queen's Cowboys.

A quick picture of the nice little rifle I built to send in as a sample. I tried to make it the least 'black and scary hi-capacity killing machine' as I could. . .

Name:  Purple People Eater.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  32.3 KB

What about 'Purple People Eater' ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Not ever going to quit.

We are in the right as honest, law abiding Canadian citizens. Society can only run properly if there are rules that are seen to be fair, understandable and apply equally to each and every person living here. There cannot be arbitrary 'laws' made by un-elected minions. That is not a free society it is an Oligarchy. Putin would be proud of our Queen's Cowboys.

A quick picture of the nice little rifle I built to send in as a sample. I tried to make it the least 'black and scary hi-capacity killing machine' as I could. . .

Name:  Purple People Eater.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  32.3 KB

What about 'Purple People Eater' ?
    pimp gun=prohib.. sorry man
    lol ill TAKE IT
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.