Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    I woudl love to see a pic of the mags with the stabilizer, if possible.

And this:

Will you take existing 10/22s and modify them to accept your new mags ?
    Is a million dollar question.

If this is possible, there will be plenty of guys modifying their rifles to accept your magazines, just like the magazine adapters on the SKS. You probably could sell as many magazines as you can make.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I woudl love to see a pic of the mags with the stabilizer, if possible.

And this:

Is a million dollar question.

If this is possible, there will be plenty of guys modifying their rifles to accept your magazines, just like the magazine adapters on the SKS. You probably could sell as many magazines as you can make.
    Should just have to cut the notch out of the front of the magwell like the pictures in post 1

Yeesh, its turning into the whole "california compliant ar-15" thing except with 10-22s.

I would be in for 1 of these!
    Any chance of a 17HMR version??

Cheers
    j

Any chance you'll do a run of these in your DAR22TX models?

Uber Super GunNutz
    Did I read that right, you will be selling these as a complete rifle only, no stripped receivers?

Morning folks. OK, so to answer a few of the questions that I can answer right now...

-Yes, we will be making these in a flat top version to fit into the SR-22 and Troy 'clam shell' type chassis', but not at first. They will come in a later run.
    -Yes, we will be making a 'Limited Edition' series to commemorate Canada's 150th birthday. Again though, these will be in a later run.
    -Yes, we will be selling these as stripped receivers, barreled actions and complete rifles.
    -Yes, you will be able to modify your existing receiver to accept the new TUF-22 proprietary magazines.
    -Yes, there is the possibility of making a 'TX' barreled action version of these in the future.

-No, we will not be making these in any caliber other than .22lr.
    -No, we don't have the magazines yet to post pictures of. They are currently in production in the U.S. with HC3R. Once we have them in hand we will promptly post pictures for everyone to see here.
    -No, even if you put a short barrel on one of these receiver and call it a 'pistol' it still will not be a pistol. It needs to be MANUFACTURED as a pistol and registered for a different 'pistol' FRT in order to be a pistol. Since we will never make one in pistol form there should be no problems with the magazines.

I will do my best to keep everyone here informed as to the developments as they happen in respect to this rifle.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I will 100% be getting one of these. And with 2 young boys, more likely three, ha. Thank you Dlask

Where there is a will there is a way!

Can't wait to see the final product!

CGN Regular
    Will the TUF-22 be compatible with the existing DAR 22 barrels? I have a bunch of extra 10/22 parts sitting around including a match barrel from y'all and would be stoked if it could carry over