Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

Etoast: rotary vs single stack.

If you can Design a rotary hi cap magazine for a rimmed cartridge, I'll buy one. I don't believe it's ever been done,
    Other than 12 gauge. But 12 ga has a very different length/ rim/ body ratio than .22lr

Cheers all, and Bravo to Dlask
    ALHTHEIA

Quote Originally Posted by etoast View Post
    Looks great guys. Now I'll starting this but saying Im not complaint but I have a question. If we can get 10 rounds in a mag flush to the stock, why can't someone come up with something a little more compact for 25 instead of a giant banana out the bottom? Am I the only one who thinks this?

Regardless I'll be getting a few of these mags when they come out. Keep up the great work
    Cost and reliability. Something like you are asking takes a massive amount of R&D which eventually needs to be passed to the consumer. Once a product reaches a certain price point nobody buys it so it becomes pointless. The other issue is to make it reliable enough that it doesn't jam every 5 rounds which also costs ALOT of testing (money) to do.

Baby steps Homey. Let's get back to step one by having this approved and then we can work on future mods.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer
    Good work guys!

I have the Dar22 (recently purchased) but may end up buying this action in the future.

Any chance the TUF-22 will come without the rail on top? I have a 10/22 in the nomad G36 shell that is collecting dust with the magazine prohibition.

Quote Originally Posted by asco View Post
    Etoast: rotary vs single stack.

If you can Design a rotary hi cap magazine for a rimmed cartridge, I'll buy one. I don't believe it's ever been done,
    Other than 12 gauge. But 12 ga has a very different length/ rim/ body ratio than .22lr
    I understand the difference between a rotary mag and single stack. What i'm asking is why are we limited to single stack at this point in the game when there are drum mags for virtually 100's of other platforms including the 10/22. ATI, GSG and promag to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Baby steps Homey. Let's get back to step one by having this approved and then we can work on future mods.
    I whole heartily agree. Let me apologize, this wasn't an attack on Dlask. You guys are doing a fantastic job and I appreciate you bringing these things to market for meatheads like myself. That being said, I would just like to say that if, one day down the road you decide to make a low profile drum mag for the Canadian market that holds say 20-35 rounds, you couldn't take my money fast enough.
    Caveat Emptor. All items sold as is. Thanks

CGN Regular
    Hey Dlask, did the rcmp get back to you? I have all the parts ready just waiting for the receiver

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Hey Dlask, did the rcmp get back to you? I have all the parts ready just waiting for the receiver
    They certainly did. But it was just to tell us they have a new 'protocol' that is a 120 business day minimum before they have to say yay or nay to our FRT request.The minute we know anything we will post it hear and let you guys know. The 120 business days started on Oct. 3/17 so looking at my calendar and calculating in Stat holidays the due date will be : March 27, 2018.

We also have 2 more submissions for FRT numbers that will most likely be of interest to you guys but for now that is all I can say. Stay tuned, we will update the public here when we get more information.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I want one, cant wait!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    They certainly did. But it was just to tell us they have a new 'protocol' that is a 120 business day minimum before they have to say yay or nay to our FRT request.
    The rcmp bureaucracy absolutely disgusts me. Props to you for not losing your marbles dealing with them.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    The rcmp bureaucracy absolutely disgusts me. Props to you for not losing your marbles dealing with them.
    You have NO idea buddy. Uggh.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com