Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not just for us, but also the more than ONE MILLION law abiding, tax paying, voting citizens of this country that enjoy their .22 rifles.

Here's to hoping common sense will make a comeback in 2018...
    Hmmm. Oddly timed to when pot becomes legal. I see a conspiracy. LOL. Just kidding. Looking forward to a new addition to the family. Strangely attracted to Bazooka green.

I agree we need to take this 1 step at a time. I am curious if you will you ever be entertaining a takedown version of the TUF22 in the future?? either way I'm going to pick one up for sure. once these start making waves Ruger is going to regret ever bringing the charger into Canada
    Keep Calm and Chooch On

CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyLC View Post
    I agree we need to take this 1 step at a time. I am curious if you will you ever be entertaining a takedown version of the TUF22 in the future?? either way I'm going to pick one up for sure. once these start making waves Ruger is going to regret ever bringing the charger into Canada
    Negatory buddy. Requires too much time and money to invest in the tooling for the few we would sell. And hold on, before all you Takedown Fanboys get your panties in a knot, let me say we do like the gun but we know the .22 market in Kanada intimately and just feel it would not be in our best interest to devote so much time and money to the project for the amount we would sell.

Besides, we like things that are different and the Takedown has now been 'done' and we don't feel the need to revisit it. You know we always have new things 'a happenin' ,lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Negatory buddy. Requires too much time and money to invest in the tooling for the few we would sell. And hold on, before all you Takedown Fanboys get your panties in a knot, let me say we do like the gun but we know the .22 market in Kanada intimately and just feel it would not be in our best interest to devote so much time and money to the project for the amount we would sell.

Besides, we like things that are different and the Takedown has now been 'done' and we don't feel the need to revisit it. You know we always have new things 'a happenin' ,lol.
    You mentioned plans for a TX version. I'd buy the bejesus out of that rifle. No v-block 10/22 with real mags? Yes, please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Has there been an estimate as to the cost of these receivers?????
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    For the aggravation the 'officials' have put us through you might as well craft us 50 shot mags. Because it's 2017.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    A shameless bump to this thread to make sure the dream of the TUF-22 coming into production is still stayin' alive in 2018!

Last edited by Sun_and_Steel_77; 01-14-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    TX version please

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    This is it boys, the final countdown ! We just hit the 120 day mark of our 120 day waiting period !!

Now, only 120 days to go.
    I am confused. Wouldn't day 120 of a 120 day wait be zero days left?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Not ever going to quit.

We are in the right as honest, law abiding Canadian citizens. Society can only run properly if there are rules that are seen to be fair, understandable and apply equally to each and every person living here. There cannot be arbitrary 'laws' made by un-elected minions. That is not a free society it is an Oligarchy. Putin would be proud of our Queen's Cowboys.

A quick picture of the nice little rifle I built to send in as a sample. I tried to make it the least 'black and scary hi-capacity killing machine' as I could. . .

Attachment 116966

What about 'Purple People Eater' ?
    For this post alone I am willing to wait and will then buy one and and a bunch of mags.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".