Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Is it too soon to get in touch regarding putting together a barrel/receiver/bolt combination?

I'd like to build an informal target rifle that can at least keep up with my CZ
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So we were hoping this week would hold good news for us but unfortunately we got this email from the beloved SFSS :

"Good morning,

I am providing a status update on the above noted firearm you submitted for legal classification determination. We expected to provide you with the results on or before March 28, 2018 however, due to business travel, we are experiencing a delay in completing this file. I anticipate that we require until April 6th, 2018.

Regards,
    XXXXXX"

It would seem to me that they REALLY don't want to finish this inspection. . .so the wait goes on.

In the meantime we have almost finished the first run of the receivers. They needs a few finishing operations and to be serialized but then they will be posted here in a neat little row like the good soldiers they are. The first run will be a limited run of 100 and will be marked as such to celebrate the rifle's initial release. Hang tight fellas it's coming !

Hey Dlask, if I order 3 receivers, would I be able to pick the serial numbers? Actually, how much are you selling it for?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    I want to "virtue signal" like PM Socks and be one of the 1st 100 buyers...............

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    I want to "virtue signal" like PM Socks and be one of the 1st 100 buyers...............

I would love to take all y'all's money but we don't have them done yet. You guys know our rule : If we don't have it we don't sell it ! ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

MSRP? Gotta know how much to squirrel away.......
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

GunNutz
    Tagged for interest

is this first run just black? or is it a variety of color/rail options etc

I'm going to ballpark it and say $240ish for the receiver alone...

Also just wanna ask again if it’ll take all ammo brands IE; CCI in particular

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyK View Post
    Also just wanna ask again if it’ll take all ammo brands IE; CCI in particular
    I’d say that’s a barrel/chamber issue. I’ve had their receiver and it always functions with the ammo I feed I t, stingers in particular. The receiver is not the weakest link.