Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383940414243444546474849505153 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right. Take the time needed to keep quality control up to standard for us. #61#80

Awesome thread... looking really hard at a TUF-22 receiver to finish my Troy chassis build that I’ve been working on since June... just waiting for my pesky PAL to finally be approved... 96 days and counting! Still “in progress”...

With luck, both my PAL and the official release of the TUF-22 will happily coincide with each other!

Thanks for all your hard work, Leigh and Co and also thanks for your speedy delivery of random parts over the last few months. Can’t wait to come down and visit you in person!

CGN Regular
    I patiently, and excitedly, wait for my two TUF-22 receivers. I am glad proper QC will be happening to avoid any issues.
    Cheers to you Dlask!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    I bet this may have already been asked but don't want to go through 400 plus posts .
    will standard Ruger mags still work in this rifle ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    I bet this may have already been asked but don't want to go through 400 plus posts .
    will standard Ruger mags still work in this rifle ?
    Says so in the first post. All ruger box mags will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert_PL View Post
    Says so in the first post. All ruger box mags will work.
    Nice... the best of both worlds!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    2019 now !
    What happened to this rifle & more importantly the mag's ?????
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    2019 now !
    What happened to this rifle & more importantly the mag's ?????
    We have just got notice the 2nd version of the modified magazines are in the mail and are expected here *hopefully* this week. Provided CBSA lets them through and doesn't mistake them for standard 25 round 10/22 mags that is.

Once we get them in we will go over them asap and get word to the manufacturer. If they are good (and I'm confident they will be this time) then it's a GO and we should have the first 1,000 mags within a month or so.

I know you guys are anxious to get these in and go have some fun but we really don't want to have mags be released that are sub par. Thanks for your patience.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Please delete.
    Last edited by Netsquash; 10-02-2023 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netsquash View Post
    Awesome! Will the receivers and rifles be release with the magazines in a month?
    Once the magazines are approved by us to go into full production we can release the receivers / complete rifles.

(However, if you choose to get the receiver / rifle before the magazines actually get to us you will be responsible for the extra shipping of the mags once they ship from us to you.)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”