Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

I don't have a good feeling about this. They are either going to say it is too easy to modify the charger to accept these mags or it is too easy to modify these mags to fit the charger. Even though these mags where definitely designed and manufactured for the tuf-22. That is the reason they need 120 days to come up with an excuse. I really hope I'm wrong because I really want this to become a reality

BANNED
    I like that barrel.

CGN Regular
    Duuuude, you've now set the bar: I want one in that exact colour... "Queen's Cowboys Purple", "QC Purple", "Un-Elected Minions Purple", etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyledempsey1 View Post
    I don't have a good feeling about this. They are either going to say it is too easy to modify the charger to accept these mags or it is too easy to modify these mags to fit the charger. Even though these mags where definitely designed and manufactured for the tuf-22. That is the reason they need 120 days to come up with an excuse. I really hope I'm wrong because I really want this to become a reality
    You cannot modify a Charger to accept the mags. That makes the CHARGER the prohibited device because you would be modifying it specifically to accept hi-capacity magazines. Could you modify a new mag to fit into a Charger ? Sure I guess but not easily. It is a fairly significant lump of polymer. You would need a saw, milling machine or file to remove it. And once you have started in with the tools then where would that argument end ? Are they going to give me a lobotomy because I have the knowledge and skills to make a firearm out of a lump of billet ?

The lunacy needs to stop. They are only making it worse by driving people into an 'us vs. them' camp. Look at the poisonous state of US politics, that's where they are taking this. And since the number of people getting PALs & RPALs in Canada has risen drastically in the last 5 years it's just pissing into the wind on their part.

As my dear old mum used to say "you've got to pick your battles". For them to assault something as beloved as the 10/22 platform is not a good choice of battles for them, it will not win hearts or minds.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by grox6 View Post
    Duuuude, you've now set the bar: I want one in that exact colour... "Queen's Cowboys Purple", "QC Purple", "Un-Elected Minions Purple", etc.
    I actually really like the colour. It works well with a silver action but it works very well with a black or pewter action.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

BANNED
    Awesome job man! Soon as they're ready, I'll buy 4! One for each member of the family (except the doops) She's too young still.

Great looking firearm... good idea sending them the soft powder puff edition... lol. You're going to sell thousands of them when they get approved.

Represent the "saints row" fans
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

CGN Regular
    I literally made an order of an 8" barrel and bolt from you a few days ago. I will order the receiver right away once approved by the minions.

Any idea of time between approval and you being able to put this out "on shelf"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not ever going to quit.

We are in the right as honest, law abiding Canadian citizens. Society can only run properly if there are rules that are seen to be fair, understandable and apply equally to each and every person living here. There cannot be arbitrary 'laws' made by un-elected minions. That is not a free society it is an Oligarchy. Putin would be proud of our Queen's Cowboys.

A quick picture of the nice little rifle I built to send in as a sample. I tried to make it the least 'black and scary hi-capacity killing machine' as I could. . .

Attachment 116966

What about 'Purple People Eater' ?
    What brake is that? looks interesting...