Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    I now have something to look forward to at the end of March.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    You have NO idea buddy. Uggh.
    That may be...the idea I currently hold is that they made a decision on day 1, and that was that it is a NR firearm, and then looked at the calendar and said 'ha, feck em, let 'em wait another 119 days, what are we, public servants or something?'...and then everyone in the room laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Careful...the RCMP trolls be trolling day and night.....
    They can troll anytime, anywhere, does not bother us.

What we are trying to do is to make the whole process as public as possible so everyone is clear on who stands where.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Cant wait to order. You guys should do a package deal with couple mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Cant wait to order. You guys should do a package deal with couple mags.
    Being the sole Canadian distributor we will not be selling the magazines by themselves. You will get one magazine with a TUF-22 rifle purchase but if you require more you will need to visit your FLGS to pick them up. Some smaller retailers don't read all of these CGN posts so if you happen to be in one then let them know what's going on and they can contact us for dealer pricing on these new mags.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Being the sole Canadian distributor we will not be selling the magazines by themselves. You will get one magazine with a TUF-22 rifle purchase but if you require more you will need to visit your FLGS to pick them up. Some smaller retailers don't read all of these CGN posts so if you happen to be in one then let them know what's going on and they can contact us for dealer pricing on these new mags.
    I've not ordered from you folks before but from your website it seems we can order a DAR-22 online from you. But not the TUF-22? I would think that if we will be able to order the rifle from you we ought to be able to include a couple of extra mags @ the time of purchase (??). If not, presumably we could order the rifle + mags. from our LGS? (Wanstall's being the closest to me in this case.). Or perhaps I'm just missing something here (advancing age can do that).
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    I've not ordered from you folks before but from your website it seems we can order a DAR-22 online from you. But not the TUF-22? I would think that if we will be able to order the rifle from you we ought to be able to include a couple of extra mags @ the time of purchase (??). If not, presumably we could order the rifle + mags. from our LGS? (Wanstall's being the closest to me in this case.). Or perhaps I'm just missing something here (advancing age can do that).
    The receiver hasn't been approved by the rcmp yet.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    Fear not, advanced age has nothing to do with it. The reason we cannot sell the magazines separately is because this would be unfair to the good folks at your FLGS that want to retail them. As a general rule distributors do not also retail the product they distribute. If your FLGS does not carry the mags (once they are approved by Ottawa) then give me a shout and I will put you in touch with the closest store to you that is carrying them. The TUF-22's will also be listed on our website as well as be up for dealer purchase if you wish to go through your local shop.

Stay tuned ,only 148 days left out of our 120 day waiting period......
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

what are the chances of eventually coming out with a tuf 22 in silver color?

Quote Originally Posted by MkivSupra View Post
    what are the chances of eventually coming out with a tuf 22 in silver color?
    They will be available in every colour and configuration we have now for our DAR-22. Railed, flat-top, and SR-22 low-top, in black and Cerakoted 'Sterling'.

Only 134 days left of our 120 day waiting period.....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com