Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    In for an action and barrel.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I don't have a rimfire yet, and am excited to make a quality Canadian product my first one. Anxiously waiting!
    CCFR, CSSA member!

I was about to buy a 10/22 when the mag bs went down. But now I'll be able to get a full size mag and a Canadian made gun. Can't wait!! Will your receiver fit in an archangel g36 chassis? And any plans down the road to have a large capacity drum mag produced?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

You have my money solely on principle. I love a good 22. I cannot wait.

Well by the looks of it I have to get 3 complete rifles, maybe 5 all together. The good thing is I only have to drive to Kingston where the rest will be picked up. It's gonna be a fun weekend. Oh boy is this great or what eh!

Dlask,
    you can count me in. My 10/22 was my first rifle at the age of 8 or 9 ... now you will be bringing me back the opportunity of being able to shoot 25 rounds with my favorite.22 with a full standard 25 round capacity magazine.

thnaks guys.
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    Great news! When can I order
    +1!

I'm interested! Was there any mention of target price? I just need the receiver, barrel and hi cap mag!

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    +1!

I'm interested! Was there any mention of target price? I just need the receiver, barrel and hi cap mag!
    The target price for a complete basic TUF-22 will be $729.99. We had to raise the price over our DAR-22 to accommodate for the added milling and the hard cost of the upgraded magazine. PLEASE bear in mind this is an estimated price at this time and is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances that may be out of our control.

As for stripped receivers our target will be in the $229.99 range.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Crossing my fingers for you guys. Hope they don't classify it an MWD.

Have you tested it with the various dress up kits, mostly the HK G36. I'm guessing it should drop in.

Quote Originally Posted by GSG1911 View Post
    Crossing my fingers for you guys. Hope they don't classify it an MWD.

Have you tested it with the various dress up kits, mostly the HK G36. I'm guessing it should drop in.
    We will make an extra low top version to fit the SR-22 / Troy etc. 'clam shell' type receiver housings but they will come later. The first to get made will be a limited edition run of 100 of our picatinny top receivers. After that we will make the sub models like the 30 MOA Pic railed and these extra low height units.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”