Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

The TX is our threaded receiver / barrel version with a removable rear hold down lug. The point of a threaded barrel is to have the most rigid mating between the barrel and receiver without the 'barrel droop' of using a single point v-block. The barrel is threaded into the receiver and then securely fastened in place with our proprietary barrel nut. Once these are located properly and torqued into place you have the most rigid 10-22 type platform available, period. It allows you to use an 18" or 20" bull barrel and have it free floated without worrying about droop or heat induced movement. Couple that with our 7075-T6 receiver material and removable & reversable Picatinny rails in 0, 10, 20 & 30 MOA variations and this gun will shoot out to the absolute limits of the .22lr round with accuracy. For the running & gunning crowd we will be offering the TX barrels in our popular new stepped and fluted design to get the best of both worlds. The gun will sport an 18" barrel but because of the stepping / fluting it will weigh LESS than a 16.5" straight .920" bull profile barrel.

In the past it was a pain to find a stock to fit these into as they all needed custom inletting and none used the rear lug hold down. But we now have that part in process to offer you a precision, drop-in stock that will accept both the standard 10-22 with v-block or the TX version of our DAR-22 / TUF-22.

We got it goin' on man.

Quick pic from the top of the barrel nut on a TX version :

Name:  chassis 3.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  62.8 KB
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    The TX is our threaded receiver / barrel version with a removable rear hold down lug. The point of a threaded barrel is to have the most rigid mating between the barrel and receiver without the 'barrel droop' of using a single point v-block. The barrel is threaded into the receiver and then securely fastened in place with our proprietary barrel nut. Once these are located properly and torqued into place you have the most rigid 10-22 type platform available, period. It allows you to use an 18" or 20" bull barrel and have it free floated without worrying about droop or heat induced movement. Couple that with our 7075-T6 receiver material and removable & reversable Picatinny rails in 0, 10, 20 & 30 MOA variations and this gun will shoot out to the absolute limits of the .22lr round with accuracy. For the running & gunning crowd we will be offering the TX barrels in our popular new stepped and fluted design to get the best of both worlds. The gun will sport an 18" barrel but because of the stepping / fluting it will weigh LESS than a 16.5" straight .920" bull profile barrel.

In the past it was a pain to find a stock to fit these into as they all needed custom inletting and none used the rear lug hold down. But we now have that part in process to offer you a precision, drop-in stock that will accept both the standard 10-22 with v-block or the TX version of our DAR-22 / TUF-22.

We got it goin' on man.

Quick pic from the top of the barrel nut on a TX version :

Name:  chassis 3.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  62.8 KB

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Looking forward to all the new items coming!
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We got it goin' on man.
    Indeed! Thank you for the thorough explanation.

Have a great weekend!

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Tagged.

Any chance of a "last round hold open" bolt option? I'm in for one either way, but that's something I've always missed in an otherwise perfect plinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset Bar View Post
    Tagged.

Any chance of a "last round hold open" bolt option? I'm in for one either way, but that's something I've always missed in an otherwise perfect plinker.
    Noop. Way more trouble than it's worth, sorry.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Spare change is rolled, bottles taken in. Taxes are paid up...Bring on the TX please. (Or 2)

Count with me now.....NINE !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

I’ve caught the 22 bug hard lately. Been enjoying the hell out of my 10/22, and looking at more performance options like the tac sol take down. I’m interested in this project. If priced competitively I would seriously consider getting one, although I’m reluctant to take up the “R&D” role as a first wave consumer. Is it a lot to ask somebody to sell the value of this product to me over a similarly priced and or equipped Ruger variant? Such as a target model or the aforementioned tac sol products.

In any case big ups to you folks for all your hard work.