Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

I have 75000 rounds of 22lr just waiting. Can't wait to burn few a couple of them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Any sense of price yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyK View Post
    I’ve caught the 22 bug hard lately. Been enjoying the hell out of my 10/22, and looking at more performance options like the tac sol take down. I’m interested in this project. If priced competitively I would seriously consider getting one, although I’m reluctant to take up the “R&D” role as a first wave consumer. Is it a lot to ask somebody to sell the value of this product to me over a similarly priced and or equipped Ruger variant? Such as a target model or the aforementioned tac sol products.

In any case big ups to you folks for all your hard work.
    No big sell needed. This rifle will accept all factory and most aftermarket Ruger 10/22 platform components. It is a CNC produced, hand fitted rifle made right here in Delta, BC by honest hard working Canadians. The only bonus is that you can purchase our new manufactured 15 & 25 round magazines so you can actually have some fun with them.

We will also be making the version in the pics from the last few pages here with the threaded barrel / receiver for those that want to spend a little more and get the utmost from their rifles.

That help sell it ? ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Qhergt's Avatar
    Does this drop into a 10/22 stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by djmay71 View Post
    I haven't had sex in 3 years.
    But then again, its kinda my fault.

[QUOTE=CaseyK;14727756]I’ve caught the 22 bug hard lately. Been enjoying the hell out of my 10/22, and looking at more performance options like the tac sol take down. I’m interested in this project. If priced competitively I would seriously consider getting one, although I’m reluctant to take up the “R&D” role as a first wave consumer. Is it a lot to ask somebody to sell the value of this product to me over a similarly priced and or equipped Ruger variant? Such as a target model or the aforementioned tac sol products.

I don’t be think there is much “r&d” that they haven’t already done.A proven system from Ruger that dlask has simply made better and more refined. I have a target Ruger and a dlask basic build. They both cost about the same. The dar22 is a much better piece. More accurate reliable and better built. No I don’t have any affiliation with them, but I have ponied up my hard earned cash to them multiple times.
    I like the fact this Canadian company is putting in the extra effort to get us what most .22 guys are asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    No big sell needed. This rifle will accept all factory and most aftermarket Ruger 10/22 platform components. It is a CNC produced, hand fitted rifle made right here in Delta, BC by honest hard working Canadians. The only bonus is that you can purchase our new manufactured 15 & 25 round magazines so you can actually have some fun with them.

We will also be making the version in the pics from the last few pages here with the threaded barrel / receiver for those that want to spend a little more and get the utmost from their rifles.

That help sell it ? ( :
    Hey Leigh, I might have missed this info but will the new batch of TX receivers be machined to use the new magazines?

Awesome news!!

Quote Originally Posted by turdrocket View Post
    I have 75000 rounds of 22lr just waiting. Can't wait to burn few a couple of them.

I thought I had a lot.

Will this new rifle be able to shoot all brands of ammo?
    In particular the CCI stuff which I guess doesn’t work on some of the other ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Count with me now.....NINE !
    4 more.

So we were hoping this week would hold good news for us but unfortunately we got this email from the beloved SFSS :

"Good morning,

I am providing a status update on the above noted firearm you submitted for legal classification determination. We expected to provide you with the results on or before March 28, 2018 however, due to business travel, we are experiencing a delay in completing this file. I anticipate that we require until April 6th, 2018.

Regards,
    XXXXXX"

It would seem to me that they REALLY don't want to finish this inspection. . .so the wait goes on.

In the meantime we have almost finished the first run of the receivers. They needs a few finishing operations and to be serialized but then they will be posted here in a neat little row like the good soldiers they are. The first run will be a limited run of 100 and will be marked as such to celebrate the rifle's initial release. Hang tight fellas it's coming !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”