Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Once we get approval ( and maybe even before) we will begin production on our end of the actual rifles. This won't take long, we have a pretty good system for these. Barrels are in stock as well as bolts etc. etc. The magazine manufacturer tells us he need 4-6 weeks to deliver the first 1,000 pieces then it will be 1,000-1,500 every month after that.

As I mentioned in another post we will not be selling the mags separately, we only supply one with each TUF-22 sold. After that you will need to contact a stocking dealer to get them. If your local FLGS hasn't heard of them they show them this post. We are also hoping to get them into places like Canadian Tire which are available as a chain to most Canadians.
    That's great news.

Will you be selling just receivers? Are your receiver compatible with Nodak Spud rear sights/rails?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Regular
    Any special runs planned?
    I have a dar-22 from a limited run of 100, and would love to get the matching numbered right in this model

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    That's great news.

Will you be selling just receivers? Are your receiver compatible with Nodak Spud rear sights/rails?
    Yes, just like our DAR-22 receivers we will be selling the TUF-22 receivers by themselves. While the hole spacing on the top of the receivers is the same as a standard Ruger receiver, the contour of our flat-top style receiver is different and therefore will not fit the Nodak rear sight.

When designing a product we have to consider our main market and for the DAR-22 / TUF-22 platform that would be people looking to either use a scope or red dot for the optic. This is proven by the fact that our Picatinny railed receiver outsells the flat-top by a margin of about 1 : 50, sorry mate.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Any special runs planned?
    I have a dar-22 from a limited run of 100, and would love to get the matching numbered right in this model
    The very first run will be the most likely to be a special run, for obvious reasons. Before we get ahead of ourselves though we need to actually make them, lol !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Please let me know if I can pre-order to get a matching number, credit card is waiting..... Believe mine was 33/100
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Please let me know if I can pre-order to get a matching number, credit card is waiting..... Believe mine was 33/100
    Thanks
    Send me an email and I will flag it. It is our policy to NOT take pre-orders but I think I can make an exception since this is kind of a cool request. Put #33 in the subject line please so I can look it up later.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Uber Super GunNutz
    Yes, just like our DAR-22 receivers we will be selling the TUF-22 receivers by themselves. While the hole spacing on the top of the receivers is the same as a standard Ruger receiver, the contour of our flat-top style receiver is different and therefore will not fit the Nodak rear sight.

When designing a product we have to consider our main market and for the DAR-22 / TUF-22 platform that would be people looking to either use a scope or red dot for the optic. This is proven by the fact that our Picatinny railed receiver outsells the flat-top by a margin of about 1 : 50, sorry mate.
    Will you be offering the stripped TUF-22 receivers right off the bat or will you be doing just complete rifles to start?

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    Will you be offering the stripped TUF-22 receivers right off the bat or will you be doing just complete rifles to start?
    Please see post #243 above.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Uber Super GunNutz
    Please see post #243 above.
    That post doesn't answer my question. I know that you will be offering the TUF-22 receivers separately from that post, but will they be available right away or will your primary objective be to get the complete rifles going and then you will worry about the stripped receivers once you catch up on any backlog etc (ie at a later date)?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Send me an email and I will flag it. It is our policy to NOT take pre-orders but I think I can make an exception since this is kind of a cool request. Put #33 in the subject line please so I can look it up later.
    I would like number. 22 of 100 and I have number 22 in a lot of stuff like calfees

book and so on

Jeff. and yes credit card for deposit is waiting.
    Life is too short.