Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    :-)

I have to go to the Philippines for a couple of weeks and I hope that when these go on sale I can order one from the website for bragging rights as one of the 1st one hundred..........
    No internet in the Philippines ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

GunNutz
    Will the new actions come with a hole for cleaning rod acess?

I just received a 10/22 in trade but damn it, I'll be one of the first in line to buy this offering! Way to go, hopefully you guys will get around the insanely stupid ruling placed by the RCMP on 10/22 mag restrictions even if NOTHING OF THE SORT EXISTS BY OUR VERY LAW.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We have it at the minesite but it's up and down sometimes.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by 257Wby View Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    That's a winning idea. I'd prefer not to disturb a fitted barrel either
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Regular
    So stoked for this. We can finally go back to using 25 rnd mags

Yes of course, all of our receivers have it even now. Not 100% sure if you will be able to use the hole if you have the rear tang hold-down on the back of the receiver though, the attachment screws may be in the way. This will be decided soon when we finalize some dimensions.

Not only do we have these new receivers coming out but there will also be new precision rifle aluminum chassis' as well which will accept our receivers with both the rear hold-down but also the TX version with the front barrel nut. I will be making a TX version show gun soon with a custom barrel and will post pics of it in our new chassis. It's going to be by far the nicest 10-22 variant rifle ever produced by Dlask Arms and will be available by the summer if all goes well.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Yes of course, all of our receivers have it even now. Not 100% sure if you will be able to use the hole if you have the rear tang hold-down on the back of the receiver though, the attachment screws may be in the way. This will be decided soon when we finalize some dimensions.

Not only do we have these new receivers coming out but there will also be new precision rifle aluminum chassis' as well which will accept our receivers with both the rear hold-down but also the TX version with the front barrel nut. I will be making a TX version show gun soon with a custom barrel and will post pics of it in our new chassis. It's going to be by far the nicest 10-22 variant rifle ever produced by Dlask Arms and will be available by the summer if all goes well.

Ah ####. Looks like I'll be saving up for that one now.

Unless " geologist" lives in the far flung areas, there should be internet connection. Maybe not as fast, but definitely available in most areas. Even mobile connections should be able to get you online though cost and speed might be a setback.