Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1929313233343536373839404142434445464749 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

BANNED
    If they make 100 round drums I'd be interested in an $800+ 1022.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    ^It's Just under $800 for the Basic- Obvi. these are upgraded ALLOT/ over a factory 10/22.. I am kinda out of the loop, close to double a regular 10/22, For me it was the MAG {issue} that has me looking at them, I always had good luck/been happy enough with a basic 10/22 {Sub.$400 rifle} for My needs. I understand this is more of a True Custom 22, better Receiver/ Custom DLASK barrel etc. which is Awesome- but for Cheapo' guys like me who just want their basic plinker {back} w/25 rnd Hassle free shooting, Are you offering Receivers alone, so I can swap my regular 10/22 parts onto it? Thnx * I haven't had time to comb through all the pages if this has been addressed- Thnx
    Brother, I will go you one better. Send me your factory Ruger receiver and I will modify it to accept the new TUF-22 mags for a grand total of....$60 + tax & shipping. Should work out to as near as $100 shipped both ways with tax.

Bargain ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Brother, I will go you one better. Send me your factory Ruger receiver and I will modify it to accept the new TUF-22 mags for a grand total of....$60 + tax & shipping. Should work out to as near as $100 shipped both ways with tax.

Bargain ?
    How long does such a modification take? I work in Richmond, could I just drop off my receiver to have the work done?

I'm with him, I've got 2 I would like done.

BANNED

Bargain ?
    Sign me up hot damn.

CGN Regular

Bargain ?
    Are your mods possible on all 10/22 based rigs? eg. TacSol, Volquartsen, etc?

After the mods, can we still use our old mags? ie. Will old factory 10/22 mags work in addition to your new TUF-22 mags?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Leigh; do you have some rifles (complete) that you can post pictures of? With and or magazines as well, please?
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by grox6 View Post
    Are your mods possible on all 10/22 based rigs? eg. TacSol, Volquartsen, etc?

After the mods, can we still use our old mags? ie. Will old factory 10/22 mags work in addition to your new TUF-22 mags?
    After we modify your old receiver it will still use the factory Ruger box magazines just like before. As for the other brands of 10/22 platform rifles I cannot say exactly until I see it in person. It *should* be fine but sometimes the other guys have slightly different ways of doing things ( looking at you Volquartsen ) that may make it a no-go.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    After we modify your old receiver it will still use the factory Ruger box magazines just like before. As for the other brands of 10/22 platform rifles I cannot say exactly until I see it in person. It *should* be fine but sometimes the other guys have slightly different ways of doing things ( looking at you Volquartsen ) that may make it a no-go.
    Great!

This is insane! Don't let your wife chk your posts on this forum.

Bargain ?