Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373839404142434445464748495052 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

Quote Originally Posted by THESEUS View Post
    Well that's the best news I've heard today, so do you sell the 25 round magazines I can use for my Ruger 10-22?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tranman View Post
    lol ok enlighten me

If they fit in 10/22 they fit in charger...
    first post “they 100% will NOT fit in charger”
    “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”
    ― Socrates

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbob View Post
    If they fit in 10/22 they fit in charger...
    first post “they 100% will NOT fit in charger”
    Sorry for my ignorance but being new to guns I'm still figuring things out but I appreciate your patience
    So magazines that fit into a 22pistol are illegal? and the magazines being offered are legal because they won't fit into a regular 22 but will fit in to the new receiver only
    Well you may see the confusion one could have coming into the gun world when the laws are wacko

Either way one more item to purchase

CGN Regular
    There was talk of being able to machine a 10/22 rifle to accept the Tuf22 magazines...but I think Dlask is still trying to get the magazines in quantity.

Sorry for my ignorance but being new to guns I'm still figuring things out but I appreciate your patience
    So magazines that fit into a 22pistol are illegal? and the magazines being offered are legal because they won't fit into a regular 22 but will fit in to the new receiver only
    Well you may see the confusion one could have coming into the gun world when the laws are wacko

Either way one more item to purchase
    Magazines designed for a pistol are limited to 10 rounds not illegal. This should have been covered in your PAL course. Anyway, the RCMP has deemed that all magazines that fit into the Charger pistol (whether designed for or not) are prohibited unless pinned to 10 rounds.

lol ok enlighten me
    They're now classified as prohibited devices by the RCMP dude.
    Technically they're not prohibited by law but no store is going to test their luck lest they be charged with selling prohib items.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

CGN Regular
    Hey Leigh, would you consider selling the receivers first before the magazine? I just want to finish 3 of my builds!! Parts are just waiting and gathering dust

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Hey Leigh, would you consider selling the receivers first before the magazine? I just want to finish 3 of my builds!! Parts are just waiting and gathering dust
    Unfortunately no. The reason is simple. We have only ever had the 3D printed magazine here to test the rifle with and if the production magazines are off even by .005" or .010" either way then they may not work properly in the receivers. This would mean a total recall of all of the receivers, modification and refinishing at our expense.

Because the production mags will be made in an injection mold tool they will all be identical so once we get the first batch in to test we can then ship the receivers no problem because we will know 100% that all of the rest will be the same.

Make sense ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    ^ yes that makes sense. Do you have an ETA for those mags? Perhaps I missed some posts
    Last edited by PinaKaleada; 08-17-2018 at 07:10 AM.