Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2434363738394041424344454647484950515254 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

I assume if the mag works well with the receiver Dlask will start full production on the TUFF-22 (it is replacing the DAR-22 after all). I bet they will be in our hands before we know it

Edit: Dlask confirmed my thoughts before I could finish my typing. I'll start picking out parts to build the rifle this week.

Hey Leigh, what is going on with the website, I want to buy some stuff and its not working.

Purple people eater?!

Did this unit come back in good enough condition from the lab to be able to purchase for my daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not ever going to quit.

We are in the right as honest, law abiding Canadian citizens. Society can only run properly if there are rules that are seen to be fair, understandable and apply equally to each and every person living here. There cannot be arbitrary 'laws' made by un-elected minions. That is not a free society it is an Oligarchy. Putin would be proud of our Queen's Cowboys.

A quick picture of the nice little rifle I built to send in as a sample. I tried to make it the least 'black and scary hi-capacity killing machine' as I could. . .

Attachment 116966

What about 'Purple People Eater' ?
    "If someone succeeds in provoking you, realize that your mind is complicit in the provocation" Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by espresso604 View Post
    Hey Leigh, what is going on with the website, I want to buy some stuff and its not working.
    The new website has had some glitches to be sure, we are sorting them out now on an ongoing basis. If you need something in particular please just call me at the shop and I will sort you out on the spot.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by cciphantom View Post
    Did this unit come back in good enough condition from the lab to be able to purchase for my daughter?
    It did. The Lab didn't do anything to it really except put some white Crayon in the markings on the receiver so they could take photos for their "Mean and scary killing machines" scrap book (FRT). The barreled action of the gun we sent in got swapped to one of our precision rifle chassis' however so I don't think your daughter would want it now.

But, I would be very happy to assemble an exact replica of it for her if you'd like, just give me a call at the shop and we will sort out the details of the build.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Why don't you start selling the TUFF stripped receivers .
    People want to build 1022's & your stock of DAR receivers seems to have dried up .
    As you have stated the TUFF will accept standard 1022 mags as well as the long long awaited TUFF mag when ever it actually materializes.
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

We have gotten word that the latest version of the TUF magazine is inbound to us now, it should be here end of this week, beginning of next. The day it arrives we will be fitting it to the receivers and if all fits well, and we are confident it will, then it's full steam ahead with production. Shouldn't take more than a month or so to get the first shipment. Despite the US Gov't shutdown we planned ahead and already obtained the export permit so that won't be a problem ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Thx for the update Leigh....I am one of perhaps a few the just want the receiver (Serial #53). I plan on using the 10/22 rotary mags only. When can I expect "stripped receivers only" being shipped...

Excellent, Will be placing a big order for the parts I want in a week or so to build my receiver.

I'm liking the MDT chassis you have for these.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf19534 View Post
    Thx for the update Leigh....I am one of perhaps a few the just want the receiver (Serial #53). I plan on using the 10/22 rotary mags only. When can I expect "stripped receivers only" being shipped...
    Agreed. I just want the receiver so i can put the box of ####ing parts together already.