Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26363839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

GunNutz
    Drove by today, Josef helped me to mount the muzzle brake on my AR and when I mentioned TUF 22, he showed me the sample, and how easy to load 25 rounds in a new designed magazine . Very interested. Cannot wait to bring my DAR 22 in and do the mods to accept it. Thanks again for your kind service, u guys awesome.
    Last edited by sunmoong; 02-26-2019 at 04:12 PM.

UPDATE - Today is THE day !!

We received the revised magazine today in the mail and it is .....perfect ! Loaded up some rounds and blasted happily away in full-semi-auto - SWEET !

The fit and function is exactly what we have all been waiting for. We have contacted the manufacturer and given the green light to go into full production on the first 1,000 magazines. Hopefully they will be into the shop in a month or so and then we can begin to distribute them to retail stores across the country.

For those of you that have placed a pre-order for the new TUF-22 I will be contacting you via phone or email in batches and getting your build specs. Those that want just a receiver, they are ready to go and we can ship them anytime starting next week.

From Josef and I and the others at the shop here...thank you for your patience, we truly appreciate it.

Happy days gentleman, happy days.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Very nice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Congrats Leigh, I look forward to getting serial #3.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Will there be documentation supplied with these rifles and magazines so that we can defend ourselves from illegal actions from the RCMP?
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Great news Leigh, congrats!
    It’s been a while so I can’t remember; does the receiver come with a magazine? If so, do those ship from Dlask at the same time as the receiver?
    I’m in line for a couple of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Great news Leigh, congrats!
    It’s been a while so I can’t remember; does the receiver come with a magazine? If so, do those ship from Dlask at the same time as the receiver?
    I’m in line for a couple of them.
    No, receiver only orders will not get a magazine. We will not be selling the magazines ourselves either, you will need to contact a retail store for those.

However, if you order a complete TUF-22 then you will be supplied with 1 magazine per rifle.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    No, receiver only orders will not get a magazine. We will not be selling the magazines ourselves either, you will need to contact a retail store for those.

However, if you order a complete TUF-22 then you will be supplied with 1 magazine per rifle.
    Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    UPDATE - Today is THE day !!

We received the revised magazine today in the mail and it is .....perfect ! Loaded up some rounds and blasted happily away in full-semi-auto - SWEET !

The fit and function is exactly what we have all been waiting for. We have contacted the manufacturer and given the green light to go into full production on the first 1,000 magazines. Hopefully they will be into the shop in a month or so and then we can begin to distribute them to retail stores across the country.

For those of you that have placed a pre-order for the new TUF-22 I will be contacting you via phone or email in batches and getting your build specs. Those that want just a receiver, they are ready to go and we can ship them anytime starting next week.

From Josef and I and the others at the shop here...thank you for your patience, we truly appreciate it.

Happy days gentleman, happy days.
    SWEET !!!! Looking forward to the receiver...Thx again Leigh

Excellent!
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.