Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3242444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

Quote Originally Posted by Safetybill View Post
    Still patiently waiting for mine from the 1st 100 as well. Didn't get in as early as # 3 but got in with a number I like! This will be a sweet 22!
    Mine was in the 80's

Maybe check your junk mail, or give them a call.

My number is 69 .

Just emailed Leigh,,

CGN frequent flyer
    do not know where you got that from , !because I was notified months ago that I had it because my birthday this year! have not received word it is done yet!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We are very pleased to announce the latest offering from Dlask Arms Corp., the 'TUF-22' rimfire rifle. This concept was kicking around the shop back in the days of high cap magazines for the venerable Ruger 10/22 rifle because so many people use to complain that our rifles sometimes did not function properly with anything other than factory 10/22 box magazines. The issue is, and some magazine manufacturers have indeed addressed it, is that aftermarket 'banana' type mags tend to have greater tolerances than factory mags and rock from side-to-side in the receiver causing spotty loading / cycling.

The 'TUF-22' rifle will accept all factory 5 & 10 round Ruger box magazines as well as our own new proprietary 15 & 25 round 'banana' mags. These are in production in the US right now with a well know manufacturer and should be ready for sale across Canada in 1-2 months. The proprietary magazines have a 'stabilizing' rib that fits into the slot cut on the forward tang,(see picture) stopping most side to side rocking and acting as a solid anchor for the action to cycle with.

These new proprietary magazines will 100% NOT fit into a Charger type pistol.

The rifle will accept all factory Ruger components as well as aftermarket products designed for the 10/22.

Once the RCMP issue the FRT for this new rifle (submitted already) we will be able to sell these, so please be patient until then. Until that time comes here are some teaser pics of the new receiver and the modifications / engravings on it :

Have a great weekend fellas,
    OP above posted July 2017
    Coming up on 2 years now !
    Are these mags ever going to be available ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

lol ya i phone friday about buying a rifle and was told they wont sell me one until the mags are in. They said they are coming soon and since its been for ever already i ain't holding my breath.
    RIP LGR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    lol ya i phone friday about buying a rifle and was told they wont sell me one until the mags are in. They said they are coming soon and since its been for ever already i ain't holding my breath.
    Ya I saw the prototype mag at the Kamloops gun show & was told the manufacturer had fixed the problems & they work great .
    They said the shipment was in route .
    But like you said I ain't holding my breath anymore
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Anyone have any recent news about these mags coming to market ?
    Added a Dlask barrel , Dlask compensator and some internal parts and a BX 25 trigger
    Last edited by chalkriver2; 06-14-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

It's been months since he told me they where made and on the way. Must be traveling by paddle boat from China. I gave up and bought another gun.
    RIP LGR

Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    It's been months since he told me they where made and on the way. Must be traveling by paddle boat from China. I gave up and bought another gun.
    Many of us have, sadly. I want to support this company, but they seem to over-promise and then get mad at people who say they aren’t responding to emails.
    Last edited by Petamocto; 06-24-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    I don’t have a signature block.

Ya he's not the friendliest guy to talk to that's for sure.
    RIP LGR