CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 334345464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 540

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

  1. #521
    Newbie Devin_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Hampton
    Posts
    22
    I am also eagerly awaiting the magazines...the Dlask receiver is top notch and way better then the factory receiver. My experience has been good. I think most of the issues arise from all the red tape involved in importing the magazines.

  2. #522
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Of The DMZ (US border)
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin_07 View Post
    I am also eagerly awaiting the magazines...the Dlask receiver is top notch and way better then the factory receiver. My experience has been good. I think most of the issues arise from all the red tape involved in importing the magazines.
    They posted this 2 years ago !
    {new proprietary 15 & 25 round 'banana' mags. These are in production in the US right now with a well know manufacturer and should be ready for sale across Canada in 1-2 months. }
    large police presence at the Halifax Shopping Mall on Saturday.
    Police said in an email there was "no active shooter situation" but seven youths who had a slingshot were taken into custody.

  3. #523
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    Ya he's not the friendliest guy to talk to that's for sure.
    Well that is hardly a fair comment, DLASK is not a large company with a dedicated Customer Service team!

  4. #524
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    16,445
    I picked up my Tuf22 in March, still waiting for my magazine.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

  5. #525
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    I shot my Tuf-22 a couple days ago for the first time. I absolutely love it, accurate as I could ever hope it to be.

  6. #526
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoxcellence View Post
    Well that is hardly a fair comment, DLASK is not a large company with a dedicated Customer Service team!
    I see it from both sides. I phoned in for my TUF-22 as I was told to talk about the build specifics. When I started asking some questions, hufflepuff on the other end couldn't care less and told me to check on the website.

    Just because you're a 3 man shop and don't want to get more staff doesn't justify blowing people off who have cash in hand

    I would have been inclined to get more stuff done to it, as I really didn't have a budget, but I couldn't care to speak longer with whoever it was on the other end. They seemed busy and I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

    Nice product though and perhaps they have good price points from being so 'lean'

  7. #527
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    16,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    I see it from both sides. I phoned in for my TUF-22 as I was told to talk about the build specifics. When I started asking some questions, hufflepuff on the other end couldn't care less and told me to check on the website.

    Just because you're a 3 man shop and don't want to get more staff doesn't justify blowing people off who have cash in hand

    I would have been inclined to get more stuff done to it, as I really didn't have a budget, but I couldn't care to speak longer with whoever it was on the other end. They seemed busy and I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

    Nice product though and perhaps they have good price points from being so 'lean'
    I had not made a custom 10/22 so after talking with them I decided on which of the many options I wanted and came up with this.

    There are so many ways to make up a 10/22 and so many personal choices that you have to think it over and then choose.

    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

  8. #528
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wpg
    Posts
    5,204
    I'm ready to have a rifle built, with parts list figured out, but they don't want to do rifles before the mags are in. Fair enough.

    But I'm going to get this itch scratched soon, regardless, so depending who wants the cash first I'll either end up with a Tuff, or the first laminate stock 10/22 competition that comes north.

    the mags are secondary to my interest anyway
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

  9. #529
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    What stock is that? I like it a lot.

  10. #530
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    185
    Seems like some people already have the rifles?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •