Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33434546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: *UPDATE- RELEASED !!!* NEW .22 from DLASK ARMS CORP.

I am also eagerly awaiting the magazines...the Dlask receiver is top notch and way better then the factory receiver. My experience has been good. I think most of the issues arise from all the red tape involved in importing the magazines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin_07 View Post
    I am also eagerly awaiting the magazines...the Dlask receiver is top notch and way better then the factory receiver. My experience has been good. I think most of the issues arise from all the red tape involved in importing the magazines.
    They posted this 2 years ago !
    {new proprietary 15 & 25 round 'banana' mags. These are in production in the US right now with a well know manufacturer and should be ready for sale across Canada in 1-2 months. }
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    Ya he's not the friendliest guy to talk to that's for sure.
    Well that is hardly a fair comment, DLASK is not a large company with a dedicated Customer Service team!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    I picked up my Tuf22 in March, still waiting for my magazine.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Please delete.
    Last edited by Netsquash; 10-02-2023 at 10:31 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoxcellence View Post
    Well that is hardly a fair comment, DLASK is not a large company with a dedicated Customer Service team!
    I see it from both sides. I phoned in for my TUF-22 as I was told to talk about the build specifics. When I started asking some questions, hufflepuff on the other end couldn't care less and told me to check on the website.

Just because you're a 3 man shop and don't want to get more staff doesn't justify blowing people off who have cash in hand

I would have been inclined to get more stuff done to it, as I really didn't have a budget, but I couldn't care to speak longer with whoever it was on the other end. They seemed busy and I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

Nice product though and perhaps they have good price points from being so 'lean'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    I see it from both sides. I phoned in for my TUF-22 as I was told to talk about the build specifics. When I started asking some questions, hufflepuff on the other end couldn't care less and told me to check on the website.

Just because you're a 3 man shop and don't want to get more staff doesn't justify blowing people off who have cash in hand

I would have been inclined to get more stuff done to it, as I really didn't have a budget, but I couldn't care to speak longer with whoever it was on the other end. They seemed busy and I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

Nice product though and perhaps they have good price points from being so 'lean'
    I had not made a custom 10/22 so after talking with them I decided on which of the many options I wanted and came up with this.

There are so many ways to make up a 10/22 and so many personal choices that you have to think it over and then choose.

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I'm ready to have a rifle built, with parts list figured out, but they don't want to do rifles before the mags are in. Fair enough.

But I'm going to get this itch scratched soon, regardless, so depending who wants the cash first I'll either end up with a Tuff, or the first laminate stock 10/22 competition that comes north.

the mags are secondary to my interest anyway
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Please delete.
    Last edited by Netsquash; 10-02-2023 at 10:30 PM.

CGN Regular
    Seems like some people already have the rifles?