Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom Ordnance FX-9 9mm Carbine *UPDATE 31/01/18*

This carbine is a beauty. I won't be selling my CX4 but this will definitely become her new roommate.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    This carbine is a beauty. I won't be selling my CX4 but this will definitely become her new roommate.
    More is better right?

Mama always said better over-kill then no kill..
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Mama knows best.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

CGN frequent flyer
    Do want ASAP.

Anyone know if the hand guard is standard AR? That would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Do want ASAP.

Anyone know if the hand guard is standard AR? That would be sweet.
    Judging from the picture wolverine posted,I don't think so,looks like the hand guard is notched to fit around the upper
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    And BAM! Just like that I am in love....... whoooo weeee ladies and gentleman! Once we do our "thang" ith the RCMP you gotta get your hands on one of these!!

"There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Martim View Post
    As per manufacture it will accept ar15 trigger groups "BUT" We do not recommend using aftermarket lighter weight triggers, if you wish to try an aftermarket trigger group we recommend keeping your factory supplied trigger group near by for re-installation as it has more disconnector engagement built into it than a normal mil spec trigger group or after market trigger group.And another "BUT" one glowing review from one gentleman had some doubling Freedom sent him a new firing pin spring no more doubling. Quotes "I've installed a LaRue MBT-2S trigger, an ambi safety lever, and a couple other modifications. The carbine is now absolutely perfect, and fired suppressed or unsuppressed, I love the accuracy and perfect function" Another review "The original trigger is good, but I found it a bit hard to pull. Not sure what it as and whether it would loosen as time went on. I decided on installing a CMC drop in 2# / 2# two stage trigger. I am loving this gun ! It's incredibly fun to shoot"
    Thanks for posting. Great news! I'm thinking of trying a BCM or ALG trigger in this thing.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    i'm in ottawa and have a good 2 good friends who works in there,these people are actually great gun guys and totaly on our side,actually met one of the top decision makers this saturday when chatting with my friend,not exactly the type you might think but seemed like a nice old guy,so not all the lab guys are anti gun,
    Great to hear this.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have a sample ordered and will have to get her classified by the RCMP

She should be non-restricted as we will have her manufactured with an 18.6 inch barrel for Canada. Ten rd Glock mags could be used in her.

Our target price will be $799.00 Canadian retail, we have already been warned that our cost will be going up in the next year.

Comments please.
    $800 and NR??? No comment necessary... My EMT is standing by!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    $800 and NR??? No comment necessary... My EMT is standing by!!
    Amen to that.