Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Ordnance FX-9 9mm Carbine *UPDATE 31/01/18*

I'm late to the party - what'd I miss?

For under $1K, that's an appealing package. Appealing enough that I can happily overlook the Teenage 'Merica name (Freedom Xtreme? Jeez, really?)

I do most of my plinking at the range anyhow - any chance of bringing in their pistol version as a restricted firearm?

https://freedomordnance.com/fx-9-pistol/
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lpbarker View Post
    Any news on the FRT from the RCMP? What kind of time frame are we looking at?
    Lately they've been saying minimum 120 business days for classification, so if it was submitted in September that puts it around April-ish, anecdotally the Walther HK G36 .22LR took just over 7 months to get classified from submitting the sample rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by tony9000 View Post
    lets not call people idiots, you wont make positive change, little things make a difference
    Let’s not self censor the truth out of the public discourse, the idiots are doing a fine job on their own limiting the intellect pool with protected and forbidden speech.

Letting an idiot think he is mentally functional is actually more harmful than the minor butt hurt resulting from being called an idiot.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

They have their own gunsmiths........

Well... $800 and NR... if that's how it ends up, I will 99.99% buy one.

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, they don't buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, they want them banned.

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, they don't buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, they want them banned.

CGN Regular
    Watching Eric shoot it makes me want one more. What a great improvement over the JR. Last round hold open, proper mag release button position, nice handguard and the list goes on.

Pumped to get in on this!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoChanceCW View Post
    If this doesn't drop in the next while, check out the Raven 9mm Ar. Might see this first.

https://www.lockharttactical.com/raven

Attachment 141411

Just a heads up,it’s considered poor taste to advertise another company’s product in someone’s forum.

Also the fact the raven doesn’t even have a working prototype even hinted at yet,let alone an FRT entry,it’s hardly anywhere near available....also It’s likely to be double the price of the fx9.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Just a heads up,it’s considered poor taste to advertise another company’s product in someone’s forum.

Also the fact the raven doesn’t even have a working prototype even hinted at yet,let alone an FRT entry,it’s hardly anywhere near available....also It’s likely to be double the price of the fx9.
    Has already been contacted Via PM and erased. The picture was an attachment so even with editing it stuck around and my IT skills are lacking these days to figure out how to remove it. Easier to just wipe it!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com