Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom Ordnance FX-9 9mm Carbine *UPDATE 31/01/18*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have a sample ordered and will have to get her classified by the RCMP

She should be non-restricted as we will have her manufactured with an 18.6 inch barrel for Canada. Ten rd Glock mags could be used in her.

Our target price will be $799.00 Canadian retail, we have already been warned that our cost will be going up in the next year.

Comments please.
    Looks better than all the other PCC's, and that's what a used TNW ASR 9mm goes for, or a new keltec, so I don't see how you couldn't have a home run if it's NR.
    I'll buy one!

If you manage to get this out along the same time as Lockhart release their PCC for almost double the price,I think a huge amount of people who just don't want the bling they are adding to their gun will be chomping at the bit for one of these.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Our target price will be $799.00 Canadian retail, we have already been warned that our cost will be going up in the next year.

Comments please.
    At that price for a non-restricted PCC, I'm probably in for one.

This is exactly what I've been looking for! To be honest if the Nea 9mm or Lockhart come first il buy that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudbury shooter View Post
    This is exactly what I've been looking for! To be honest if the Nea 9mm or Lockhart come first il buy that though.
    Honestly,I'll likely buy them all to try them out haha

https://youtu.be/5bQ1y0Tj6XA

Looks like a nice little unit to be honest.
    Last edited by MJS; 07-27-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Oooh... For that price I'd be willing to pull the trigger (harrrr) on one.
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Boy I'm I glad I let you know about this and that was fast! The next question I have for you could you possibly talk to them about getting it setup for multiple mags I shoot M&P I have a fetish for them. A very heartfelt thanks I've been eyeing this gun up since the first time I've seen it on the internet I knew it was a winner and the price point can't be beaten by anybody thanks again!!!

She should be non-restricted as we will have her manufactured with an 18.6 inch barrel for Canada. Ten rd Glock mags could be used in her.

Comments please.
    Awesome! 18.6" NR and I'll buy one for sure!

This will be a mate for my Thureon .45ACP, but much nicer looking. Can't wait... and thank you Mr Wolverine!

Quote Originally Posted by Martim View Post
    Boy I'm I glad I let you know about this and that was fast! The next question I have for you could you possibly talk to them about getting it setup for multiple mags I shoot M&P I have a fetish for them. A very heartfelt thanks I've been eyeing this gun up since the first time I've seen it on the internet I knew it was a winner and the price point can't be beaten by anybody thanks again!!!
    Doubt you'll see them rework the mag well,they'd likely have to redesign the BCG as well to strip rounds from the mag properly.

Comments please.
    AR style, last round hold open....I'm in. But the wait is going to torture me.
    Diversity is social poison.