Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: One available: GM6 Lynx Lynx -50BMG Semi-auto bullpup

Maybe I missed the answer is the One you had in stock sold????

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    T81 will arrive first

Quote Originally Posted by powerbench View Post
    Check the date on that post...

Give them a call. It doesn't say sold out. But I did get my Type 81 within a week of order.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbench View Post
    This thread was in 2017. It was the last time we stocked a GM6 and it sold shortly. However we just posted in our other thread that as of today we have an extra one available. Calibre is doing a feature shortly and we wanted to have one in-stock in case of interest
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    has TI shot the newer M model and able to enlighten us on the supposed recoil reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    im curious as to how much is a significant recoil reduction....like if a guy can stand shoulder and fire a 50cal how much less recoil could you expect!!! myself and each of my children 2 girls 16 and 20 and my 2 boys 13 and 15 shoot my lynx on the bipod out a window shoulded while standing..thats good for me!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    has TI shot the newer M model and able to enlighten us on the supposed recoil reduction.
    I only have experience with the new model. I just did up some overview and assembly/disassembly vids. They're on my YouTube and may answer some questions.

A lot goes on when you pull the trigger. Big blast, the barrel cycles all the way back, the bolt locks back, then the barrel returns home, ejecting the spent case as it goes. Once seated the bolt disengages and flies forward, picking up and chambering a round in the process. All that happening really messes with perceived/felt recoil. The buttstock is a little awkward to shoulder, but honestly firing this gun off hand isn't that difficult. I say that comparatively. The lynx obviously balances way better than a Serbu or Barrett. Mine is 24.9lbs with the bipod and an empty mag. Throw on an aimpoint and you have a very shootable gun. Still a tank, but that's not bad for a 50. I've shoulder fired a couple 5 round mag dumps and it's semi doable to keep on target. Again, recoil doesn't feel like much, there's just a lot going on with every shot.

I'm planning on doing a first person style shooting vid of it in the next couple weeks. That might help relay the experience a little better as well. Honestly it's an insane gun. And very well built. For the money, I can't think of a more badarse gun to own. Especially today in Canada, and that's semi auto.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 10-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

How is it in terms of reliability, any problems with feeding or jamming?

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    I only have experience with the new model. I just did up some overview and assembly/disassembly vids. They're on my YouTube and may answer some questions.

A lot goes on when you pull the trigger. Big blast, the barrel cycles all the way back, the bolt locks back, then the barrel returns home, ejecting the spent case as it goes. Once seated the bolt disengages and flies forward, picking up and chambering a round in the process. All that happening really messes with perceived/felt recoil. The buttstock is a little awkward to shoulder, but honestly firing this gun off hand isn't that difficult. I say that comparatively. The lynx obviously balances way better than a Serbu or Barrett. Mine is 24.9lbs with the bipod and an empty mag. Throw on an aimpoint and you have a very shootable gun. Still a tank, but that's not bad for a 50. I've shoulder fired a couple 5 round mag dumps and it's semi doable to keep on target. Again, recoil doesn't feel like much, there's just a lot going on with every shot.

I'm planning on doing a first person style shooting vid of it in the next couple weeks. That might help relay the experience a little better as well. Honestly it's an insane gun. And very well built. For the money, I can't think of a more badarse gun to own. Especially today in Canada, and that's semi auto.

I only had one fte. It was after a decent amount of firing though and while the gun was very new. Likely just needed a cleaning. Did a light mortar on the ground and it popped right out.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Come on Lotto Max....
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast