Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auction? OSTS one offs.

CGN frequent flyer
    Depend on how many items and what they're worth, but have a raffle. Example: 1000 tickets at $10, 20 prizes. $10,000 and 20 winners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBS_ICEMAN View Post
    Auction with some proceeds to a respectable charity would be great. I am sure it wold do well.
    I second this one: highest bidder gets the money you collect going to a charity.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    I agree Charity might be a good option but Darren likely has a crap load of stuff going on in the background and may not have the time to administrate it...

Im curious what this list of stuff is lol
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by SBS_ICEMAN View Post
    Auction with some proceeds to a respectable charity would be great. I am sure it wold do well.
    I agree,

Its swell of you guys to suggest giving the auction proceed's to charity lol, could be a small chance that the owner might need to finish up some loose ends after blowing things out on sale already and prepare financially for his new adventure in life...
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I'd be interested in an auction! (online of course)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

BANNED
    i'll take any kac patches or stickers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    likely has a crap load of stuff going on in the background
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    need to finish up some loose ends after blowing things out on sale already and prepare financially for his new adventure in life...
    It is truly up to Darren, but there was the offer of an auction. There is very little extra effort over an above to keep a tally of the auction and make a donation.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

BANNED
    I wanna see these hats

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    It is truly up to Darren, but there was the offer of an auction. There is very little extra effort over an above to keep a tally of the auction and make a donation.
    Even less effort to simply put it in your pocket for a job well done. Charity is all fine and good, but I don't see why we need to add that as a condition of an auction. As far as I am concerned, once it's Darren's money he can spend it as he sees fit. He doesn't tell me how to spend my money, and I don't feel it's appropriate to tell him how to spend his!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12