AR specialty case that fits your AR rifle + Pistol + mags and all accessories!

I gotta say - these are pretty awesome. Going on my 'want list'. I especially like the integrated locks. Taking one case and one small range bag to the range to shoot rifle and pistol - yes please! Throw a couple of silica drying bags in there and use it for storage at home too as need be.

I gotta say - these are pretty awesome. Going on my 'want list'. I especially like the integrated locks. Taking one case and one small range bag to the range to shoot rifle and pistol - yes please! Throw a couple of silica drying bags in there and use it for storage at home too as need be.

Glad to hear we are not the only ones who love these cases!

Got mine today. Thanks for the great service and lighting quick shipping.

Do we need to keep the box for warranty ?

Got mine today. Thanks for the great service and lighting quick shipping.

Do we need to keep the box for warranty ?

No need to keep the box. We both have records of the purchase so its all good.
Enjoy and send pictures if you have chance, we love to see what people end up with in their cases.

How difficult would it be to cut the foam as I use LAR mags with wedges, so they are not the same shape as regular magazines and I have a foregrip as well.

How difficult would it be to cut the foam as I use LAR mags with wedges, so they are not the same shape as regular magazines and I have a foregrip as well.

I think as long as you use a really sharp carpet knife you should be OK to make the modification. We have heard from other client who have made some changes to fit their rifles and accessories.

Miriam

Think you guys will ever build a case that accommodates an AR and multiple uppers? Im likely going to pick one of those up for now but I have 2 uppers I take with me all the time and need a case that can carry both. Pick and pluck foam isnt an option. I hate that stuff. Love your pre cut foam. Just awesome

Think you guys will ever build a case that accommodates an AR and multiple uppers? Im likely going to pick one of those up for now but I have 2 uppers I take with me all the time and need a case that can carry both. Pick and pluck foam isnt an option. I hate that stuff. Love your pre cut foam. Just awesome

I will certainly pass that on to the NANUk product innovation department. They are always open for suggestions.
Thanks for the input!

I must say, after a few trips to the range, I find the case just too large and heavy to be practical. Perhaps if they offered an AR case without the extra pistol and mag section it would be an ideal case.

Can store your AR, a handgun and accessories all in one case.
Equipped with wheel for easy travel.

Back
Top Bottom