Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: LAST DAY: ONE-TIME SPECIAL ORDER: Bespoke German-made K98k rifles ~Available in .308

So 2300 bucks for A reproduction? No Waffenamt Stamps? No historical value? An actual riffle if the era is by far cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Can't afford, but I want!
    It's only money and you can make more.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesnotheree View Post
    So 2300 bucks for A reproduction? No Waffenamt Stamps? No historical value? An actual riffle if the era is by far cheaper.
    Its a match grade K98 in .308. They are not trying to sell a WW2 era rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    Its a match grade K98 in .308. They are not trying to sell a WW2 era rifle.
    Iv really always thought about owning a Mauser k98 but with Mauser making the m18 just a modern version of the k98 for like what 600-800 bucks sounds like a better deal and it’s new production

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Iv really always thought about owning a Mauser k98 but with Mauser making the m18 just a modern version of the k98 for like what 600-800 bucks sounds like a better deal and it’s new production
    Mauser's current equivalent to the K98 is the M98 & M12, and it will run you starting cost around 2300 for synthetic variant, with the wood versions going above that. The M18 has nothing on the classic M98/12 model

Quote Originally Posted by TFox View Post
    Mauser's current equivalent to the K98 is the M98 & M12, and it will run you starting cost around 2300 for synthetic variant, with the wood versions going above that. The M18 has nothing on the classic M98/12 model
    Ya but I’d still take something I can go out and shoot and not feel bad about or concern for especially for what it offers m18 all the way I just don’t see why the need to boust about the high cost of the other rifles itself

Mauser M18 has absolutely nothing in common with a Mauser 98 though. Its a cheap, price point rifle. Might as well buy a Winchester XPR.

This is a custom smithed, match grade rifle. They don't come cheap.

Like I said man for regular joes like me who want a Mauser to go out and shoot and not feel bad about m18 all the way my own personal opinion as far as I see it their made by Mauser and got their stamp of approval and like I said iv always wanted k98 but like you said their never cheap and for a guy who just got out of school it’s gonna be a while before I consider the real thing

Bump for the answer. It's been a year
    Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. Quote by Oscar Ameringer

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Order was cancelled, factory was too busy/not all that interested in Canadian market unfortunately
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567