Thread: Thanks to Wolverine

Thanks to Wolverine

Hi,

Received my order from Wolverine. Just want to say: Thanks a lot for your help, both Wolverine and your
    sales representitive Evan.

I purchased a 98B, its accessories, ammos, a Win M70 .375H&H, and some other accessories. Have received
    M70, and most of the items I ordered. Only special order 98B and few items left behind.

It was a pleasant experience to email, discussing, and negotiating. I kept changing my list, and adding
    something more. Evan always tried to figure out an easier way that can work out. Everything is well packed,
    and well prompted of its status.

Although I haven't got my 98B, which I was been told that I may not be able to get it in time (special order
    from US), but latest update is my 98B has arrived Wolverine. I'm really surprised it took less than 2 months
    till Wolverine to receive it.

The only thing that disappointing me is about Winchester. The M70 has 3 rough spot inside the barrel (BORE?).
    After ran through a bronze brush couple times, I found it's metal burr among rifling left behind when making
    it.

I got to admit it's not major flaw, it can be removed easily. But to me, it indicates something went wrong
    about Winchester's quality control. It just needs a bit polish to smooth the bore, which will leave NO question to
    their customer, but Winchester decided not to.

Still waiting for some special order accessories and 98B, but again, Thanks to Wolverine and Evan.
    Last edited by gelatine; 07-27-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Had a similar great experience with Wolverine, and Evan was the sales representative as well.

Wolverine is the one of the best!

Thank you gentlemen, it always nice to hear complements about my staff, I have a really great team and they always make a maximum effort. All to often I only hear when something goes wrong, it doesn't happen very often but you know what they say, "Bad news always travell faster than good!"

I will be sure to pass on your complements to my staff, thank you.

CGN frequent flyer
    I have spent way too much money at Wolverine Supplies (have an AI addiction) and Evan is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.M.Anderson View Post
    I have spent way too much money at Wolverine Supplies (have an AI addiction) and Evan is awesome.
    Hahahaha... That's true... Wolverine really did good damage to our wallet.