Closing the store - shipping

Since we made the announcement that we are closing, sales jumped by 10x and I'm by myself now, no full timer to help.

Um....I can see shipping charge was charged on my credit card.

Just went back at looked through all the orders and found it and refunded the shipping.

I missed it as you put "pick up" in the address box instead of in the "Note" box. When someone writes a Note on the order it gives a notification that the order has a note and I can take a closer look at it.

By writing pickup in the address box nothing was triggered so it got processed as normal.

I have it set aside at the front counter as well.

Just went back at looked through all the orders and found it and refunded the shipping.

I missed it as you put "pick up" in the address box instead of in the "Note" box. When someone writes a Note on the order it gives a notification that the order has a note and I can take a closer look at it.

By writing pickup in the address box nothing was triggered so it got processed as normal.

I have it set aside at the front counter as well.

Thank you. When I was ordering, I was looking for the "Note" box but couldn't find it. Therefore, I used the address box instead.
I checked my credit card and indeed got my shipping refund.
Look forward to get my holster and knife sharpener!!
Will look through to your webpage to see if I need anything more.

Got myself 2 hats, couldnt resist.

There is pair of boots I like but unsure of the fit. If they are still in stock in a few weeks once things calm down would I be able to return them if they don't fit?

Coming up on 2 weeks with no shipping notification or confirmation..
credit card is charged though..

Can someone look into this and pm me since it's impossible to contact anyone at the store,
Also have an issue from a previous order that still has not been worked out.

CNC

Back
Top Bottom