Thread: Thanks Al Flaherty team!

CGN frequent flyer

Thanks Al Flaherty team!

A big shout out to the Al Flaherty team. I ordered a 92A1 on Sunday night which was on sale at Al's BTW at $850.

Received notification on Monday morning that the order has been processed, I even got the SN for he pistol. I sent a reply asking for the ref #, which I got in no time.

I called the CFC with the ref # and simply asking if they need any more info from me. At this point they already forwarded the request to the CFO. I sent a quick email to the staff at the CFO just giving them of an XFER heads up. Low and behold I receive the xfer approval that same afternoon. What a fast turn around from the Al's and the ON CFO.

Always a pleasure to shop at Al's in person and online.

CGN frequent flyer
    Price is even lowered now, from $850 to $764!

I bough it less than a week ago. Take advantage of this price drop.

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    A big shout out to the Al Flaherty team. I ordered a 92A1 on Sunday night which was on sale at Al's BTW at $850.

Received notification on Monday morning that the order has been processed, I even got the SN for he pistol. I sent a reply asking for the ref #, which I got in no time.

I called the CFC with the ref # and simply asking if they need any more info from me. At this point they already forwarded the request to the CFO. I sent a quick email to the staff at the CFO just giving them of an XFER heads up. Low and behold I receive the xfer approval that same afternoon. What a fast turn around from the Al's and the ON CFO.

Always a pleasure to shop at Al's in person and online.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Price is even lowered now, from $850 to $764!

I bough it less than a week ago. Take advantage of this price drop.
    We were matching Cabela's, and they just ended the sale, so the price is going back up
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Question for Al's,
    Does it come with a hard case from the factory? Because I ordered from Cabela's and I heard they contact you a few days later and extort another $20 for a hard case in order to ship it. (on top of the $8 for a lock they force you to buy at checkout)

I tried to get if from you guys first, but you weren't price matching when I emailed.

CGN frequent flyer
    Since I bought mine from Al's, mine came with a hard case, 2 mags, manuals, cleaning rod and brushes, and a standard cable lock. Also that standard round blue plastic piece with the Beretta logo.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBats View Post
    Question for Al's,
    Does it come with a hard case from the factory? Because I ordered from Cabela's and I heard they contact you a few days later and extort another $20 for a hard case in order to ship it. (on top of the $8 for a lock they force you to buy at checkout)

I tried to get if from you guys first, but you weren't price matching when I emailed.
    All Beretta pistols we sell come with a hard case, however the hard case does not suit standard trigger locks. If we are mailing it out we don't need to put it in a larger case, but if you are coming to pick it up we always recommend buying a wider case that will fit full sized trigger locks.

Below is a set of photos that show the case it comes in, what's inside the case, and why you don't want to use the case it comes with for long term storage. The dead giveaway about the purpose of the case is the blue circle in the second photo. It's a crush protector, at the end of the day these cases (and most cases in the firearms industry) exist for the purpose of protecting the guns while they are being shipped, or to satisfy legal requirements for import to certain states in the USA where cases are legally required to be sold with firearms.

We will always recommend you buy another case, but the case it comes in will satisfy legal transport requirements at least to get it home if you are in a pinch.

Name:  Beretta pistol box 1.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  53.8 KBName:  Beretta pistol box 2.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  141.6 KBName:  Beretta pistol box 3.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  46.3 KB
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436