Bulletproof Vest for $285 USD $357 CAD + FREE Express Shipping & 12% OFF ale!

I checked our records. Since Jan 2017 we shipped 7 vests to Canada with no customs issues. Large packages shipped with EMS I am sure customs is checking when they enter Canada.

We recommend adding your a copy of your gun license to the package in case customs checks.

Here is one the last packages we sent and was delivered to the customer in July. This is from the Canada post tracking system:

017/07/24 18:28 MISSISSAUGA, ON International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post

2017/07/24 08:43 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item has been presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review.

Guess that was my vest, no hassle from customs, looks like PAL info was looked at but NK delay

Last edited:
I had just received a vest within 5-6 days with the recent vest special with no issue,no hassle and no duty(shhhh).
Thanks Zahal!!!
4 or 5 orders from them with no hang ups!!!
Vest quality looks excellent , I'm sure quality of protection is good,come on guys it's from Israel...like really ��

Shalom

Just placed an order for two. If you don't see any follow up posts from me whining about problems, assume everything is good;-)

The vests arrived today and I'm very happy with the products. Much easier to adjust than other ones I've seen previously. I also like the carrying bags which I wasn't expecting.

can someone comment on sizing...ie: maybe in relation to our typical NA sizing, or I am x feet tall and y pounds and took a ???

Zahal, when is the next sale? The 12% off code is no longer valid. Is "summerzlst" code still valid? When I tried, it doesn't seem to work for this vest...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom