$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stag Arms Flash Sale PCF Rifle Kit. 11.5" and 16" $OVER

Stag Arms Flash Sale PCF Rifle Kit. 11.5" and 16" $OVER

Special pre purchase sale opportunity $OVER
    Limited time and availability

Click picture for link to web store

This kit has everything you need to complete your rifle build minus a stripped lower receiver. Featuring a 11.5" 1/7 Twist Gun Barrel, 10" Paper City Firearms Slimline M-LOK Handguard, Stag Compensator, Magpul MOE SL Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, and a Nickel Boron BCG.
    Each rifle kit includes a Rifle Case, Magazine and Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee.

Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping once purchased.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 08-25-2017 at 08:46 PM.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

CGN Regular
    any lefty kits?

Stag Arms Flash Sale PCF LH Rifle Kit $OVER

Special pre purchase sale opportunity $OVER
    Limited time and availability

Click on picture for link to web store

This kit has everything you need to complete your left-handed rifle build minus a stripped lower receiver. Featuring a 11.5" 1/7 Twist Gun Barrel, 10" Paper City Firearms Slimline M-LOK Handguard, Stag Compensator, Magpul MOE SL Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, and a Nickel Boron BCG.
    Each rifle kit includes a Rifle Case, Magazine and Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee.

Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping once purchased.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 08-25-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Ah ofcourse a lefty kit comes up on sale the day my visa is compromised.. So tempting

50$ shipping!?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Betty View Post
    50$ shipping!?
    50 dollar make me holler.,is it been shipped from the Ukraine? Is stag still in business? Price seems ok, why not just charge another 25$ and be fair with shipping. We as Canadians are tired of being..

Quote Originally Posted by Kewal View Post
    50 dollar make me holler.,is it been shipped from the Ukraine? Is stag still in business? Price seems ok, why not just charge another 25$ and be fair with shipping. We as Canadians are tired of being..
    We could add $25 to the price of the item, and charge $25 to cover shipping, but why? The result is the same.

This is a deal being offered by Stag Arms which we are happy to pass on. $50 CDN covers shipping the item from the USA, where it is born, to your house in Canada. ~$38 insured expedited to most of Canada, with a remaining $11 to get the kit from CT, USA to our facility in Canada via Air Freight. It actually costs a fair bit more than that.

With all due respect, not burying the shipping in the price, and offering a good price for good gear is not ...

Last word on the matter. We actually never make money on shipping. It's Arms East company policy ("We are not a shipping company". ) to pass on to our customers exact rates for shipping, and to ship the fastest, most economical way. Its always been that way. We can charge less than actual shipping as a promotional discount, such as here, but we never charge more. We sell merchandise, not shipping.

$889 shipped!

I hope you purchase one if you haven't already.

Thank-you for the opportunity to explain this.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 08-25-2017 at 08:48 PM.

I actually thought $50 shipping from the east coast wasn't bad. If you've shipped anything recently, it isn't cheap - I just paid $20 to ship a scope that weighs next to nothing from London to Ottawa via Canada Post!

I guess Amazon has conditioned people to feel entitled to free shipping. Maybe they can order this deal off Amazon

Thanks for offering the deal Arms East.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Big Mouth
    I think retailers on CGN look into signing with Amazon fulfillment.

Any chance of getting the 16" version of this kit in left hand? That would be right up my alley.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast