Thread: Sig Sauer P320 9mm Back in Stock!

Expried Business Member

Sig Sauer P320 9mm Back in Stock!

After months of waiting, the P320's are finally back in stock and are now available in FDE equipped with night sights! In case you are not familiar with this pistol, it is the new official sidearm for the US army, passing all of their tests which proves its reliability and durability. The pistol comes apart for cleaning extremely easily due to its take down lever, and is quite accurate to boot. It comes in a nice package which includes a cable lock, hard case, 2 magazines and a holster (maybe we can carry one day...). This pistol also comes with an accessory rail where you can mount all of your lasers, tactical lights, Mantis-X training systems, or fore grips if you are crazy enough. All in all this is an excellent firearm, and we only have limited quantities so don't miss out!

Call 1-888-967-4867 if you have any further questions about the pistols, or feel free to email us at ryanb@wanstallsonline.com -OR- Tyson@wanstallsonline.com

Found here on our website:

Sig Sauer P320 FDE 9mm Night Sights
    SIG Sauer P320 9mm
    Spare P320 Magazines

CGN Ultra frequent flyer twistedbrilliance's Avatar
    Any idea when models like the RX compact, Tacops compact, X-VTAC and the X5 will be available? I want one of those just not sure which one yet, probably whichever I can get first...
    lib*er*al: 'li-b(&-)r&l
    noun: a person so open-minded their brains have fallen out

This gun is just amasing !!!! 3000 rounds so far no failures and lazer accuracy :-)

Better than more expensive guns and lots of mods and aftermarket options. I have the full size and its perfect. I heard the smaller size ones are more prone to ejection failures but you dont need the small ones ... Get full size ! They are light.

They are easy to clean too :-)

Dont think...just get one !!!

Any idea when spare grip modules will be available? These are great pistols btw.
    'Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.'
    Marcus Aurelius

These bunch will not go off when dropped right?
    Enjoy it while we can.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gao View Post
    These bunch will not go off when dropped right?
    They will, Sig said they're not going to be doing anything about the guns going off when dropped. So, you know, make sure you drop it with the barrel facing away from you if you have butter fingers or something.

Yes I would be interested in the X5 also .. I will wait for it to be in canada worth the wait !!!