Thread: CGN App

CGN App

The app won't let me log in, any suggestions?

The app is only accessible by team members, but it is at the end of life and half of the body is in the app graveyard.

if you would like to support the forum and become a team member - great, but don't expect the app to work perfectly and supported.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The app is only accessible by team members, but it is at the end of life and half of the body is in the app graveyard.

if you would like to support the forum and become a team member - great, but don't expect the app to work perfectly and supported.
    Don't know if this is the latest, or if there is more current info elsewhere, but any chance of a new/updated and fully functional and supported app coming out? One available to all CGN registered site members instead of just team members?

You could probably even charge a dollar or two for the initial download and I'm sure a lot of guys would still get it. (you could always do a poll and find out). Anyway, this is the way of the future, more and more people access the internet by way of portable device, especially smartphones, as opposed to computers. Just sayin'... I would get it.

Cheers
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post

Can you add ###### as a payment option ?

I heard theres only 2000 monthly visiters or so on CGN.

Theres always a mobile version of the site
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru....php?styleid=4

But the full forums works fine on my android automatically...I personally think mono-site apps are dumb!
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by otisjame View Post
    Regarding the mobile version of the CanadianGunNutz website, it's common for websites to offer a mobile-friendly version to provide a better browsing experience on smaller screens.
    what? Are you just here to increase your post count?
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    what? Are you just here to increase your post count?
    I'll take a free post. Considering they just joined. What they are is a spammer, they will necro in old posts. Just to get in, then will start inserting links in their quoted text, after a couple posts.

They did it in nordic marksman thread. If you look at his other post.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.