Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you looking for?

Norinco should start making reproduction Broomhandle Mausers. They've done it before but they could do a much better job this time around. Offer in original 7.63 Mauser, 7.62 Tokarev, 9 x 19 Parabellum and .45 ACP. I'd love something like that. Retro, affordable and without the guilt of shooting an original 100 plus year old relic afraid of breaking it.

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Chinese makarov with restricted length barrels.
    This
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN frequent flyer
    Just be the premier supplier of 223, 308 and 9mm

Chinese makarov with restricted length barrels, and surplus non corrosive ammo for M1 Garand.

12.5" 870 barrels
    ...and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold.

Your a NEA Dealer. How about the NEA 102?
    More reloading stuff. I get most of my primers and powder from you guys when you have what i'm looking for in stock. Wish you carried Canpro rifle projectiles in stock more often(223,308, and 303). I personally use mostly hornady projectiles, so if stocked that stuff it would be appreciated.
    Non-corrosive 7.62x54r.
    Remember not having the absolute best price is not a deal killer. The free shipping over $200 makes stuff a good deal from you guys, plus for me you're out of province, so I save the 8% PST.

Instant business obtainium
    1. Reasonably priced 303 (I currently by S&B FMJ at around 28$ a box)
    2. Reasonably priced 54r *non corrosive*(currently buy Barnaul fmj at around 15$ a box)
    3. Reasonably priced bulk .22Lr of a higher quality than normal bulk ammo (ex. CCI mini mag in bulk)
    4. Continue with the non corrosive 7.62x39 and bulk 9mm

And just for fun, the impossible
    1. PPSH-41 semi-auto, somehow... maybe it's a clone called the SHHH-41 and the heat shield comes out a year after FTR approval. Well, a guy can dream.

Fn Cal!!

CGN Regular
    " The days of cheap ammo are over. "

If that's the case then you need to pump up your reloading section big time.

There's mountains of cheap brass in the States but no one seems to be arsed to import it. Get some, a Candex or 3, and watch it sell.

If the Chinese are having issues shipping ammo just get econo projectiles. You've already got powder and primers so you've got the full circle covered.

Most people don't understand how complex and expensive manufacturing can be. Especially for guns. Rather than wasting your time and ours on wish list firearms, could

you just tell us what is available and what isn't anymore. You've previously mentioned that the PPK tooling is gone, either worn out or scrapped, so that's

never coming back. What about all the other guns that have disappeared, JW-20 ( Browning Take Down ), NS-522 ( heavy barrel 22 ). You

mentioned that the 20GA 870 clones were a slow seller and probably wont be back. What is available and what's a realistic time line from

order to delivery ?

What about parts ? Spare mags, barrels, slides, caliber conversion kits ? They don't seem to be to on the ball about that kind of stuff.

Any hope of waking them up ?

I'd love to see another run of the trench gun. Also i am sure it's a slow mover as it is but I was going to be in the market for one of your single shot 50 BMG's next year. Any chance you'd have another batch of complete ones with the lower? Or maybe a total redesign, still a single shot just without the need for an AR lower and in NR would be nice too.