Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defense WR762 aka Kodiak CZ858 type

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    do we have an update on a stripped receiver, and by update i mean pricing? it would be awesome if they were just bare steel so we could get them cerakoated our selves and help reduce the costs.
    Stripped uppers may not happen due to lack of interest and the liability issue , barrels are a press fit, this is not like building your own AR on the kitchen table, something lots of us have done quite safely. Best estimate right now, is in the $550 to $600 range

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Good show Wolverine!
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

CGN Regular
    I would be sending the receiver to Dlask to get threaded in just like test rifle is doing. $550 eh. Ok, so would it be cheaper if it wasn’t coated? Was hoping to see it around the $450-$500 range

CGN Regular
    Hey John, got your email...I am currently overseas, I packed up the parts kit the same way I received it from you and asked the wife to send it out while I'm gone, but my question is, will Kodiak defense be able to match the coating that the CZ rifles came with?

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    Hey John, got your email...I am currently overseas, I packed up the parts kit the same way I received it from you and asked the wife to send it out while I'm gone, but my question is, will Kodiak defense be able to match the coating that the CZ rifles came with?
    They will not be doing any special finish but their standard finish that we see on the Kodiak 858 rifle is a very good match. I think these rifles look extremely good. Just look at other reports on these rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    I would be sending the receiver to Dlask to get threaded in just like test rifle is doing. $550 eh. Ok, so would it be cheaper if it wasn’t coated? Was hoping to see it around the $450-$500 range
    No cheaper, to keep the cost to where it is we have to accept a production run, so they are all the same. We are only talking of a handful at the best.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    They will not be doing any special finish but their standard finish that we see on the Kodiak 858 rifle is a very good match. I think these rifles look extremely good. Just look at other reports on these rifles.
    my apologies, I just looked at some pictures of the completed Kodiak/cz 858 Spartan, and they look great! Can't wait for this to come together, and I can't thank you enough for making this possible. I just confirmed my parts kit is en route to you, now as for payment how do I go about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Stripped uppers may not happen due to lack of interest and the liability issue , barrels are a press fit, this is not like building your own AR on the kitchen table, something lots of us have done quite safely. Best estimate right now, is in the $550 to $600 range
    Good price! Let's hope it happens!
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Um, er, ahhh, ummm, er, ahhh, um. -Justin Turdboy

Damn nice m43 round rifle!

I had the pleasure to visit wolverine supplies shop to hold one of these canadian made 858's and they are sweet! Also if you are ever passing by Virden Manitoba take the time to visit Wolverines place. Just for the ww2 guns on the wall alone it's worth the trip!

For all of you that would like their CZ 858 part kit built onto a complete rifle I need your kit here, at Wolverine Supplies by the 27th Oct. Target date for completion will be the end of Nov. All packages must be marked "Kodiak CZ 858 Build" on the outside. I will confirm price this week. Cost is $825.00

I only have 5 kits returned for re-building! Last call, if any come in at a later date the cost will increase due to individual shipping costs.