Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defense WR762 aka Kodiak CZ858 type

CGN Regular
    Email sent

CGN Regular
    Looks great congrats! I'm just wondering though is this a sign of good things to come for those of us who purchased parts kits?

Quote Originally Posted by Exlibris View Post
    The listings from other retailers and West Rifle themselves say the barrel on the WR762 was made in Canada -- so to confirm this one has a different barrel that was made in CZ?
    These are CZ 858 rifles that have been rebuilt on made in Canada Kodiak receivers. These barrels came from CZ on a CZ 858 originally.

I bought one of the parts kits, could I pay for a receiver and installation?
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Dyspnea View Post
    I think that may be possible but my first priority is to get the rifles I have turned around, then we could consider one offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I think that may be possible but my first priority is to get the rifles I have turned around, then we could consider one offs.
    I understand giving priority to those who waited. But look forward to this as a possible option.
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    I understand giving priority to those who waited. But look forward to this as a possible option.
    Me too! Me too!

CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    same boat here...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I sent an email today regarding this, I don't think this option would exactly be a one-off...there are a few of us that are looking at this as an option...

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    same boat here...

I sent an email today regarding this, I don't think this option would exactly be a one-off...there are a few of us that are looking at this as an option...
    You are correct, all the more reason to get ourselves organized and do a group build. This will not happen over night but I see no reason why not in the future. Not only do you need a sense of humour in this game, you also need patience. When the time comes I will announce it here, you have to remember the whole CZ858 project has been a very personal one for me. You can help by sending me, not sales, an e- mail with "Kodiak CZ858 build" as the subject line and then I can be sure of contacting you when the time comes. John@wolverinesupplies.com thanks. I will just park your e-mails in a folder.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast