Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defense WR762 aka Kodiak CZ858 type

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saltednutz View Post
    Dammit.

Would this be a possibility at some time?
    Yeah.. I'm thinking by the time our parts kits are on the list for builds Trudeau will have announced his proposed changes...

zzz
    Last edited by saltednutz; 10-13-2017 at 11:21 PM.

For all of you that would like their CZ 858 part kit built onto a complete rifle I need your kit here, at Wolverine Supplies by the 27th Oct. Target date for completion will be the end of Nov. All packages must be marked "Kodiak CZ 858 Build" on the outside. I will confirm price this week.

For all of you that would like a new stripped Kodiak CZ 858 receiver we can supply to special order only, they will have a unique serial number range as obviously they will carry no warranty as we have no control how they are assembled. I will confirm price this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    For all of you that would like their CZ 858 part kit built onto a complete rifle I need your kit here, at Wolverine Supplies by the 27th Oct. Target date for completion will be the end of Nov. All packages must be marked "Kodiak CZ 858 Build" on the outside. I will confirm price this week.

For all of you that would like a new stripped Kodiak CZ 858 receiver we can supply to special order only, they will have a unique serial number range as obviously they will carry no warranty as we have no control how they are assembled. I will confirm price this week.
    Damn,worst timing ever....please tell me this won’t be a one time thing....

unless you can do lay away on the full rifle for me after I’ve sent my parts kit,there’s no way I can afford this right now.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Damn,worst timing ever....please tell me this won’t be a one time thing....

unless you can do lay away on the full rifle for me after I’ve sent my parts kit,there’s no way I can afford this right now.
    Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com and we will discuss.

Please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com and we will discuss.
    Thanks John,Curtious as always!
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar

Woohoo! Will go out this week. Do you want stock as well or just the metal bits?
    Thanks John, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPlinker View Post
    Woohoo! Will go out this week. Do you want stock as well or just the metal bits?
    Thanks John, you rock!
    Curious about this too, would cut down on the shipping weight
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPlinker View Post
    Thanks John, you rock!
    Ideally all the parts so we can assemble a complete rifle, I have included all shipping in the estimate just to keep things simple. Total is plus tax. Please do not include any optics, slings or other additions.

CGN Regular
    do we have an update on a stripped receiver, and by update i mean pricing? it would be awesome if they were just bare steel so we could get them cerakoated our selves and help reduce the costs.