Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer Demo Day Saturday Aug 5th, 2017

Sig Sauer Demo Day Saturday Aug 5th, 2017

WGT Consulting, CDN Gunworkx, S&J Hardware and X Metal Targets & Ammo will be Hosting their 1st Annual Sig Sauer Demo Day and we are very proud to be working with them.

Saturday at 10 AM - 5 PM Lower Trent Valley Fish And Game Club 1808 Fish and Game Club Rd, Frankford, Ontario K0K 2C0

Only 20 Dollar Admission Includes 5 magazines to use in demo guns of your choice! Yes the New Sig Sauer MPX will be there.

Follow us for details on Instagram sigsauercanada

Sig Sauer will be bring in their complete line of firearms for you to try before you buy or to just have some fun. The RO's will ensure safety and organization and will be happy to help the Veteran and the Brand New Shooter Alike!!
    Dont be shy and come on down on what is looking to be a beautiful weekend and have a Great Range Day. There will be an assortment of 9mm/45acp/223 5.56/.22cal Firearms, some very new and some of the classics you have always wanted to handle give them a try.

We will have Official Sig Sauer T-Shirts and Hats for sale along with the Best Lucas Oil Cleaning Products that there are. Contact the sponsors via their Facebook or Homepage links below with any questions or anything else you may want to see so we can be sure its a great day for you. See you there soon.

https://m.facebook.com/events/1929948693893091

www.wgtconsulting.com

Name:  58568.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  111.3 KBName:  IMAG1178.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  42.2 KB
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 07-31-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Business Member
    Gray Fox Strategic will be hanging out at Sig Day - come check them out!
    "Based out of Ottawa Ontario Canada, Gray Fox Strategic strives on providing custom Kydex solutions. With over 15 years experience in shooting sports we have had the opportunity to provide customized gear for our close Military and LEO friends. For the past 2 years, we have specialized in Kydex and we are proud to finally offer our services and products to everyone. We have been rapidly evolving our skills and look forward to providing the best products possible. We believe in our products and you will not be disappointed. Gray Fox Strategic will make you a believer too."
    GFS FB Page: facebook.com/grayfoxstrategic

Do you need a PAL to shoot?

Business Member
    Thanks to everyone who came out our Sig Demo Day 2017. The day was an outstanding success.

It was fun. Thank you!
    “The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.” — Delos B. McKown
    CSSA member

How did the MPX run?
    Hope to see it soon

Girlfriend and I had lots of fun. Thanks Guys! Looking forward to the next event.

The MPX shot very well, and was super popular! Shame we ran out of pistol ammo a little earlier than carbine, but popularity and high attendance are good problems to have!

I enjoyed the MCX more than I thought I would, and the MPX certainly met my expectations. I think I'm going to wait for an MLOK version (Vertus model?) before I look at buying one, though...

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Agreed with Brad. So many impressive features with the MPX / MCX. I found the ergonomics the same as the AR platform. I found the MCX very well balanced and follow-up shots were very quick as you remain on target. Cycling was very smooth. MPX shooting is similar to my experience with an MP5.

Did enjoy the 320. I am a 226 guy and found the trigger greatly superior to G17/19. It would benefit from a SRT.

I need one of those Romeo sights with the similar reticle to the EoTech!

The MCX is on my acquisition list!

Great time! I feel I may have contributed somewhat to the pistol ammo shortage. Sorry about that but I did pick up my first Sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast