Thread: Update

Update

As someone who pre-ordered last year I would appreciate a full, true and plain status update. Since your inspection is now presumably complete, I do not understand why I have not heard from you. I'm at the crossroad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Did you call them and email them before posting here?

Thats not the point. There are a number of people who would like the same information.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They were just in China inspecting and approving the shipment! Give them some frigging time already. They know how much we are wanting these and am sure they will update soon enough.

Everyone wants instant gratification these days with the internet and all but actual physical things take a little more time to happen in the real world. And yes I am in on the preorder! Longer than you I might add.

I'm not sure how you would know when I pre-ordered, but in any event I don't think that "instant gratification" is an appropriate term in this context. FYI the seller has already found time to publicize subsequent to the inspection, and an update takes virtually no time.

The problem with instant gratification is that it takes too long.
    I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof

CGN Regular
    Omg...some people have no patience...like #### off already...I'm surprised TI hasn't locked this nonsense yet...they will post a big update when they are ready...relax people...

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    I have patience, but after several missed dates, being told there would be an update on a specific date and then advised that an "0fficial" update would be forthcoming. I can understand how people want some communication.
    I can't understand how some people could suggest that this is how business should be done.
    I'm already balls deep into this deal, but I won't participate in future pre-orders and I suspect others will also opt out.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwood View Post
    I'm not sure how you would know when I pre-ordered, but in any event I don't think that "instant gratification" is an appropriate term in this context. FYI the seller has already found time to publicize subsequent to the inspection, and an update takes virtually no time.
    Sorry to assume when your order was placed, you just seem the type that if you preordered as soon as they went up that you would mention that in your complaint. If you preordered last year and you are only now at a crossroads what changed for you since the most recent update? It appears that the shipment is made and approved by TI so what's the big rush now that has you at a crossroad? They went up for sale March 21st at 00:01 almost a year and a half ago! And announced long before that.

I don't get this need for instant gratification these days (yes that seems like what you want), yes the internet and social media allow quick communication but real world actions take time. No pics were allowed in the factory (they snuck one for us), travel to and from China takes time, putting together a update that impatient customers will be happy with takes time! Give them some time to do what they need to do. I'm sure they were allowed at some point to take pics of the final product, would be a inconsiderate action on the factories part to not allow a pic of the product.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We posted some mini updates when we could on social media. But we haven't got the chance to send out emails yet, not back in the office yet
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca