Thread: Spectre Ballistic Brakes !!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Spectre Ballistic Brakes !!

New in stock for Wolverine from the fine folks at SBI!!! We only received a handful at the moment but no concerns if we run out as we will be getting more on order shortly! These would be a perfect match for your new Kodiak that you are thinking of ordering eh?? Check out the links below to snag them on the website, there are the CZ/VZ 858/58 style brakes, and we also have the AR-15 compatible brakes as well! The finish and quality on these is fantastic let me tell ya.

The SBI Hex Brake is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards and features an effective design offering improved recoil and muzzle rise management. The impulse of high pressure and velocity gasses exiting the barrel transfer momentum to the Hex Brake opposing the recoil force. Their design reduces the length and force of recoil felt by the shooter even during rapid fire keeping all shots on target. The brake is also designed to be more compact and lightweight than the competition preserving the balance of your rifle and not adding excessive length.

Precision CNC Machined from US Mil Spec AISI 316 Stainless Steel with a Black Nitride surface finish for extreme durability, ruggedness, and corrosion resistance.

This Canadian designed premium quality muzzle brake is competitively priced at a fraction of the cost of a similar muzzle brakes while not sacrificing quality or performance.

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...e-M14X1RH-7-62

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...ke-1-2-28-5-56

BOTH BRAKES ARE ONLY $44.99!!

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Specifications:

Calibers: 5.56mm / .223 and 7.62mm / .308

Material: 316 Stainless Steel

Finish: Nitride

Dimension: Length :47mm (1.85”), Diameter: 25mm (0.98”)

Weight: 84g (2.96oz)

1/2-28 models include a crush washer. M14x1RH models do not require crush washers.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Good on you guys for bringing in a local kid's products.

Are these still made in China?

Either way, pretty cool.

SBI did all of the design work, fluid modeling, prototyping, and product testing here in Canada. To achieve the price point of the Hex Brakes while still maintaining the quality and materials requirements they contracted a large firm in China to do the production manufacturing.

Once SBI receive the brakes they inspect, QA, and test fit every single brake to ensure they are exactly to specification before packaging and shipping. SBI & Wolverine also fully warranty the muzzle brakes and other products.

The fit, finish, and quality of these brakes is fantastic.

Back in stock ready to rock for all the WR762s! The CZ 858s! The CSA VZ58s! The Kodiak CZ "858" Type rifles! The you bloody well name it anything but Spartan rifle!

Link to the site ------->https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...e-M14X1RH-7-62

I bought one of these for my CZ 858, I have since sold the rifle, but the brake was fantastic. The quality was great. I will likely place an order soon for another brake for my NEA 102.
    Silverdale, BRRC