$499.99 SOLD OUT

MOSIN NAGANT 7.62X54R RIFLE

$189.99

REMINGTON .308 WIN 700 SPS TACTICAL AAC-SD RIFLE

$961.99

REMINGTON .308 WIN 700 SPS TACTICAL RIFLE

$889.99

Last edited:
Shipping costs? Is there a flat rate minimum buy? Do Mosins come with bayonets and other assorted goodies?

Shipping can be calculated on our website - just add the Mosin to your cart and check out, there's a calculator on the left.
They come with bayonets, the gun oil, and cleaning kit.

Shipping can be calculated on our website - just add the Mosin to your cart and check out, there's a calculator on the left.
They come with bayonets, the gun oil, and cleaning kit.

Yea... I just did that. Don't know why I didn't check first, I'm a stupid. Seems like a reasonable calculator. Thanks for the response guys.

It'd be good to also know whether they are rebuilt from ex-snipers or are just made-up from infantry rifles.

Along with general condition of the bores

I realize that this is probably too much detail for a general retailer to know

This is the best price I have seen in the last year on a Mosin Sniper, I almost bought a second paid $650 for mine and still very happy with it. Conditionwise with some pics I could see those selling out fast to folks on here who haven't picked one up yet. Only one left

per the one picture we have the single $189 mosin looks to be fair to good condition in the pic, the sniper looks to be very good to good condition but without actuals its hard to tell. If there matching at decent shape with bayonets this is the best deal around for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom