Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RESTOCKED - Russian Surplus 26.5mm Flare Pistols @ Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Kool, who has the Adapters available? Could you/{Dlask} manufacture some 12 Gauge Flare adapters to go with these?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Kool, who has the Adapters available? Could you/{Dlask} manufacture some 12 Gauge Flare adapters to go with these?
    Unfortunately no, there is too much risk that someone will shove a 12 ga. shot shell in it and have a bad day. We do not want that liability, sorry.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Unfortunately no, there is too much risk that someone will shove a 12 ga. shot shell in it and have a bad day. We do not want that liability, sorry.
    They are bored too short to chamber a 2 3/4" shell. They only take the short marine 12 gauge flares.

Gunnut 10x makes the aluminum adaptors that allow you to fire TruFlares from the 26.5mm bore.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Alright,thnx I'll message him- but got me thinking- can 'one' manufacturer one then-for their own use? A DIY that can can Only chamber the flare round- an insert with welded/contoured section so nothing except the flare will insert fully kinda thing?

The flexibility of the system with adaptors makes them useful.

The red adaptor is the standard 26.5mm to 2.5" 12 gauge marine signal flare. I have a 2 3/4" Margo crack shell in it and as you can see it is too long to chamber.

The silver coloured adaptor on the right accepts TruFlare crack flares while the one to the left accepts the shorter, TruFlare coloured flares.

I stocked up the last time Dlask had parachute and smoke flares.......... The parachute flares are getting very hard to find.

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    the flexibility of the system with adaptors makes them useful.

The red adaptor is the standard 26.5mm to 2.5" 12 gauge marine signal flare. I have a 2 3/4" margo crack shell in it and as you can see it is too long to chamber.

The silver coloured adaptor on the right accepts truflare crack flares while the one to the left accepts the shorter, truflare coloured flares.

I stocked up the last time dlask had parachute and smoke flares.......... The parachute flares are getting very hard to find.

dang, also where do you get a 12 guiage adapter

Quote Originally Posted by tony9000 View Post
    dang, also where do you get a 12 guiage adapter
    Tradex has them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Thanks for that post geologist, cool to see everything.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

This page of my thread has the videos of shooting crack flares at 50 yards using the flaregun.

It's way more accurate than me using my pen launcher as I can look right along the bore through the sights instead of turning my head away from the exposed crack flare like I do when using the pen launcher.

It feels a lot safer too. Too bad the flaregun is so bulky.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...e-tested/page2

We just picked up the last 19 pistols we could find. Same condition as the last batch which is rated VG.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast