Thread: My experience with PSA 7.62x39

My experience with PSA 7.62x39

This is my own experience and if you had different experiences great!
    A few months ago I purchased a PSA upper in 7.62x39. The thing wasn't a great price but that's what I wanted and I agreed to pay the posted price. When it finally arrived, the rail seemed that it had been dragged by a horse from Guatemala to Alberta, extremely blemish would be in like new condition compared to this one, rails looked like they were used as a hammer to build another upper, the sight roll pin looked like a 4 year old monkey rocked it into place, messed it up and left it for the next customer, scratches on the finish were obviously painted with a Sharpie or Walmart spray paint on sale, clearly different tone and lousy like modern art (not even on a straight line).

I contacted the seller and they were very quick to respond and ask for pictures, which I sent within 5 minutes. After a month... no reply. I finally contacted them and they told me, oh yeah, I thought I already responded to you, and continued to tell me that PSA will consider that acceptable and will not honour any warranty on "petty" things like that so.... sorry about your luck. I like treating my guns as tools and not like Barbies but I prefer doing it myself instead of having someone else do it for me at my expense. I don't know about you, but I don't buy ripped jeans, I do it myself with use.

I understand (as per the seller) that PSA might be a lousy quality control company that cares too little about returning customers, but the fact that I've seen the seller saying they will back up any product they sell and even more putting some good words for them, makes me rethink the whole thing.

That is my experience with PSA, do you research before throwing any money on them. Finally, I appreciate people who will live and die for PSA, this is just my unique experience with the brand, the product and the seller.

Safe shooting

CGN frequent flyer
    What does this have to do with FAQ?
    Tomorrow is promised to no one, believe it!

Nothing and have not a clue how it ended up on FAQ, if you know how to fix it, I would appreciate the input.